+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

myway

Jun 21, 2016
Hello everyone, my AOR is 7th Nov 2017. Medical passed 2 Dec 2017 wih baclkground showing as " We are processing your backaground check........".
I called CIC around Jan 2018 and was told they are revieing my eligibility.
I called today and was told my criminality is "processing" while Security to "start working" by CSIS. The lady also said eveything is fine and keep repeating that.. Pls does it mean am close to getting my PPR?
No one can answer this! My AOR is April! And still waiting.
By the way how could you talk to an agent to ask about the status of yout application? Which number did you called and what sequence did you enter to talk to the lady?
Thanks

myway

Jun 21, 2016
I'm an inland applicant. I called 1882422100. Outland can call +16139444000
I'm also inland. My question is what sequence of numbers did you enter? I always try and a machine only reads the status of my application from my profile! Let's be in touch.
Good luck

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Hello everyone, my AOR is 7th Nov 2017. Medical passed 2 Dec 2017 wih baclkground showing as " We are processing your backaground check........".
I called CIC around Jan 2018 and was told they are revieing my eligibility.
I called today and was told my criminality is "processing" while Security to "start working" by CSIS. The lady also said eveything is fine and keep repeating that.. Pls does it mean am close to getting my PPR?
eligibility review is the biggest thing... no one can tell how much time that will take...

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
I meant when you called what sequence of numbers did you enter to be able to talk to them? Sorry for confusion

After the machine, I pressed 0 to talk to an agent. I tried eariler bt was getting a message saying no agent is available and shld try again.

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
I meant when you called what sequence of numbers did you enter to be able to talk to them? Sorry for confusion

After the machine, I pressed 0 to talk to an agent. I tried eariler bt was getting a message saying no agent is available and shld try again.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Thanks prforme, give me time to perfect that part.
Hello Eagle333,

I received my GCMS notes recently. I provided my upfront medical. and it says "not started". Besides, criminality check is in progress. Even though i submitted my PCC and i do not have any adverse police records. :(

According to the GCMS notes, the assessments are as:

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Not Started
Misinterpretation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Please let me know, what does these assessments stage mean. Thanks in advance.

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
I'm an inland applicant. I called 1882422100. Outland can call +16139444000
your criminality check is processing? when did you get your AOR???

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
Hello

I have been reading through this thread but I am still confused on the notes I ordered. I am a May 2017 Applicant. I ordered notes on Dec 21st, they arrived yesterday. I read here that the status "Not Started" is a good thing? Can someone please enlighten me on this? Please see Assessments notes below:

Eligibility: Not Started

Security: Not Started

HIRV: blank

Criminality: Not Started

Org Crime: blank

Medical: Passed

Misrepresentation: blank

Info sharing: Complete

Other Reqs: blank

Final: blank

Paper File

Office: Accra

Also, further down Eligibility, security, and Criminality,medical, info sharing all have the number 1 beside it.
are you an inland applicant?

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
I applied for notes back in early December. I am still waiting for mine. I requested a status update and a few weeks ago IRCC replied saying they have prioritized my request. However, I've yet to hear anything from them since. Does requesting notes slow the progress of your application down?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Hi guys...I received my notes and they were generated on January 26. GMCS notes state that my eligibility not started. Medicals and Criminality are passed. Under activity, I can see that eligibility status has been changing from Review Required to Met and then from Met to Not Started. What possibly it could mean?