25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
I don't know:( we are still waiting for remedical request and PPR
I understand your pain. We are Jan 2017 applicants with a few relationship red flags but in limbo as we were placed in an interview queue 2.5 months ago and they are doing absolutely nothing to expedite giving us an interview date as we have gone past the 12 month mark as for applications received after Dec 7 2016 and I think there aren't any more applicants who haven't gotten PPR from Jan and Feb at my VO and the next ones after us are a few left from March while everyone else there getting PPR now are from April and May. They really should have finished working on cases like ours first. They didn't even pass our criminality checks after 9 months (not sure if they still haven't passed that as it's been over 11 months since background checks went into progress) and my partner had no criminal history or any other major issues which would warrant investigation and all our police reports were promptly submitted or upfront. I don't know why they blacklisted us and only looked at our file it seems every two months. There really should be some grievance procedure .... it's really too late to help our case, but to make sure this doesn't happen to other people. I won't be ordering GCMS notes again (already ordered 4 sets), none of them even mention why they want to interview us and it just makes my blood pressure go up to see from a month ago that they haven't even looked at our file under the notes section.

I really hope you get your PPR and remedial soon ... it's ridiculous how long they make some of us wait.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I understand your pain. We are Jan 2017 applicants with a few relationship red flags but in limbo as we were placed in an interview queue 2.5 months ago and they are doing absolutely nothing to expedite giving us an interview date as we have gone past the 12 month mark as for applications received after Dec 7 2016 and I think there aren't any more applicants who haven't gotten PPR from Jan and Feb at my VO and the next ones after us are a few left from March while everyone else there getting PPR now are from April and May. They really should have finished working on cases like ours first. They didn't even pass our criminality checks after 9 months (not sure if they still haven't passed that as it's been over 11 months since background checks went into progress) and my partner had no criminal history or any other major issues which would warrant investigation and all our police reports were promptly submitted or upfront. I don't know why they blacklisted us and only looked at our file it seems every two months. There really should be some grievance procedure .... it's really too late to help our case, but to make sure this doesn't happen to other people. I won't be ordering GCMS notes again (already ordered 4 sets), none of them even mention why they want to interview us and it just makes my blood pressure go up to see from a month ago that they haven't even looked at our file under the notes section.

I really hope you get your PPR and remedial soon ... it's ridiculous how long they make some of us wait.
Thank you dear. I know how difficult it is to wait and wait with no response from IRCC. Iam Aug 2016 applicant and my security check is in process since March I don't kknow if it's done or not but no updates from IRCC yet. Medical is expired on May 2017. This is rediclouse seriously.:( I understand your satuation.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Thank you dear. I know how difficult it is to wait and wait with no response from IRCC. Iam Aug 2016 applicant and my security check is in process since March I don't kknow if it's done or not but no updates from IRCC yet. Medical is expired on May 2017. This is rediclouse seriously.:( I understand your satuation.
I know you have been waiting even longer. No other words for you other than to hang in there, and hopefully all of us who have been stuck here without news will get a decision made with our applications and be able to get on with our lives!

Reactions: Barats

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
@legalfalcon, hi got my GCMS notes and under eligibility, it says : "Recommend Interview". My visa office is Singapore. It has been assigned to : WD5042 and Assigned by WD5042. Do you think my interview will be conducted in Singapore or in Canada as I am in Canada right now.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, hi got my GCMS notes and under eligibility, it says : "Recommend Interview". My visa office is Singapore. It has been assigned to : WD5042 and Assigned by WD5042. Do you think my interview will be conducted in Singapore or in Canada as I am in Canada right now.
When you change your country or address it is your responsibility to inform IRCC of the change. If you have updated your address, your interview ill take place in the country you are. If you have not updated your address, it will take place in the country of residence which you claimed in your application.

Reactions: goodboy97

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
When you change your country or address it is your responsibility to inform IRCC of the change. If you have updated your address, your interview ill take place in the country you are. If you have not updated your address, it will take place in the country of residence which you claimed in your application.
Thanks a lot. Then my interview will be conducted in Singapore I guess. If I change my address now, do you think they will change my interview location to Canada instead of Singapore?