File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
03-11-2017
LANDED..........
25-04-2018
I don't know what to make of these notes. Is it going good? or still have a long way to go? Thursday will be one year my file was received.
i am not sure how to read the notes. But at least your criminality check is in progress..are you inland or outland? I am outland

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
HI.

Can u please guide me:

What indication is there in GCMS notes about verification of a certain documents?

Or we can not see which documents they may verify?

Thanks for the anticipation.

Taba0413

Jul 17, 2017
Please help!!! I just received my notes. Under "ACTIVITY" Its all saying "passed" under "New Value" for criminality, eligibility, medical. While the security has an empty space ( based on my reading on the first page of this forum, it means passed")

Wondering what the VO is still waiting? No passport request yet. july applicant here.

Reactions: arlhrpkcanada

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
hello how can i request for GC notes?thanks!

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hi Everyone!

Please check my notes and correspondence details and guide me.

REVIEW TYPE: Case Processing Agent APPLICATION:EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP, 000-00-00. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: A11.2 APPEAR MET Ready to Finalize PNP Triage: Refer to IR _________________CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (XXXXXXXXX) PNP NOMINATION: Province of Nomination: XXX PNC # xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Nomination Validity: Original. Case Type: Economic Case: Proof of Funds on file : Yes - Fund $ : NOT VERIFIED........................................................ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (XXXXXXXX) NO TRACE IN GCMS/FOSS OTHER THAN PRESENT application .................................... A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: APPEAR MET PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO..................... WORK EXPERIENCE: the duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appears to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience: PA meets education requirements. Note: PA AWARDED POINTS FOR MASTER/1ST PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # XXXXXX REGULATION: PNP
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: ................. Principal Applicant Promoted. New UCI: Yes. Client Fees: Verified.. Languages ... Principal Applicant 1-English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified........ EDUCATION..... primary applicant........ 1- ECA report verified on issuing agency website, foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as..............NRT R 10 Ok Recommendation: Pass Criminality .......... Age........ applicant's age reviewed and no change from ITA to eAPR.

Communication

Outgoing 1: Application Transferred

Outgoing 2: FQR Message (I do not know what it is)

Outgoing 3: Acknowledgement of Receipt

Outgoing 4: Invitation to Apply

Outgoing 5: Invitation to Apply

Outgoing 6: Invitation to Apply

Outgoing 7: Provincial Nomination

Outgoing 8: Welcome to Express Entry

Outgoing 9: Express Entry Profile Received

Incoming 1: ATIP Request (my first GCMS Notes request I believe)

Incoming 2: Kit, Application Forms

Incoming 3: Schedule 4 – Provincial Nominee

Incoming 4: Medical (Status Checked)

Incoming 5: Employment Records (Status Assessed)

Incoming 6: Passport/Travel Documents (Status Checked)

Incoming 7: Police Certificate (Status Review Required) (I believe that only Officer can review and analysts and assistants may not have jurisdiction)

Incoming 8: Client Information (Status Review Required)

Incoming 9: Passport Photos (Status Checked )

Incoming 10: National ID (Status Checked )

Incoming 11: Education documents/Diplomas (Status Assessed)

Incoming 12: Proof of Funds (Status Review Required) (I believe that only Officer can review and analysts and assistants may not have jurisdiction)

Reactions: liaquat85

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Pls guide
am applicant April 2016.
On Oct, 2017 i recieved a response from VO New delhi (enquiried) stated that certain background checking was conducted by outside agencies in connection to my application. So i did not have any update last 3months.
A month back my wife requested GCMNotes, we recieved it few days back. It is almost 48pages and it is mentioned criminality passed and in the security page it is showing S.(15)1
Further, in first page it is showing updated date is on Nov, 2017.
- Pls guide what does S.(15)1 reffers to.
- How long will it take to change from in process to decision made.
- how long will it take to recv remedical or passport request. My medical is expired.

Very thanks.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Pls guide
am applicant April 2016.
On Oct, 2017 i recieved a response from VO New delhi (enquiried) stated that certain background checking was conducted by outside agencies in connection to my application. So i did not have any update last 3months.
A month back my wife requested GCMNotes, we recieved it few days back. It is almost 48pages and it is mentioned criminality passed and in the security page it is showing S.(15)1
Further, in first page it is showing updated date is on Nov, 2017.
- Pls guide what does S.(15)1 reffers to.
- How long will it take to change from in process to decision made.
- how long will it take to recv remedical or passport request. My medical is expired.

Very thanks.
What's the location of your application? Is it registery?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
What do you mean by location and registry? You mean where i live life?
No dear, I meant by your application location. Last month when I got notes the location was in registery. If you check your second page of your notes at the bottom of the paper you will see the location of your application and due date.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
What do you mean by location and registry? You mean where i live life?
See below this how my notes was look like. How's your notes?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility : passed
Security :
HIRV :
Criminality : Passed
Org Crime :
Medical : Passed- Expired
Misrepresentation :
Info sharing : complete
Other Reqs :
Finals :

PAPER FILE