+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Yes thank you.
Any update on your application?
Nope not yet. Do you have GCKey account? What does it say in background colum if you call the automatic machin does it say we are proccessing your background check?

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I tried so many times to create GCKey but couldnt. We ordered GCMNotes a month back and received few days ago. It says criminality and security passed. I blv my background checking is also done cos they sent my remedical. I think you should order GCMNotes as well.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I tried so many times to create GCKey but couldnt. We ordered GCMNotes a month back and received few days ago. It says criminality and security passed. I blv my background checking is also done cos they sent my remedical. I think you should order GCMNotes as well.
Okay. Yeah I have orderd last month and I suppose to get it this week. Let's see let's hope for the best.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Received notes. Eligibility passed, security & criminality not started.
File received on june 28, processing started since sept 8.
VO warsaw. PCC was uploaded online. Even on last page it’s mentioned along with summary of relationship “outstanding PC original( scanned copy on file)”. I called twice they said PCC is attached to file.
Location is registry. Info sharing is complete. Don’t know what’s taking so long to start criminality & security.

alibra22

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Received my GCMS notes and it states my Invitation to pre-arrival services letter was cancelled? anyone ever see this?

myway

Jun 21, 2016
Friends,

Anyone knows what does "info sharing" mean in GCMS note?
I have these on my last note:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Another friend of mine has this:
Info sharing: 2
Type: Biographic
Partner: USA

I know it relates to background check, but what does "complete" mean? And why my friend has info sharing 2, while I can see that in my note.

Thanks

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
DOnt think about
It is written complete
You will get remedical f expired or PPR Maybe
I got my remedical

myway

Jun 21, 2016
DOnt think about
It is written complete
You will get remedical f expired or PPR Maybe
I got my remedical
Thank you for reply.
I think medical is valid for 12 month right? If yes, it makes sense because my medical will be expired at the end of March.
Can you please tell me more about your case? Are you waiting for PPR or already got? Did you have info sharing: complete in your GCMS? What happened next in your case?

Thanks again

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I got remedical few days ago but after that i will wait for PPR.
Everything is done passed criminilty, info sharing etc

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Friends,

I am FSW-O from India. My AoR is December 13, 2017. I have no travel history outside of India. I worked (work ex) with 2 different companies and currently with 3rd one. My spouse has no travel history too.

I mailed to CPC Ottawa in two separate occasions.

First time, they replied:
"The standard processing and assessments are still being done on your application. Medical and Criminality are complete."

Second time, when I asked for status, they replied:
"Stand processing continues on your application and it remains with us at CPC-Ottawa. Info Sharing is complete and the other assessments are still in progress. There is no way to predict when it will be ready for finalization. No documents are currently required from you. "

So it seems, medical, criminality and info sharing is complete on my account.

Can you please help me understand how much more time can it take before the application is finalized? How many more other processes are to be completed?

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone, my AOR is 7th Nov 2017. Medical passed 2 Dec 2017 wih baclkground showing as " We are processing your backaground check........".
I called CIC around Jan 2018 and was told they are revieing my eligibility.
I called today and was told my criminality is "processing" while Security to "start working" by CSIS. The lady also said eveything is fine and keep repeating that.. Pls does it mean am close to getting my PPR?