+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes : Eligibility : Recommend Passed

HindH

Dec 22, 2020
Hello everyone;
please I got the same form as you but I am also hesitant because of the gmail adress provided in the form and the name "Popat Dada Kokare "? it's weird! anyone got the same form with these informations and got his gcms notes without a problem?

HindH

Dec 22, 2020
I applied for GCMS notes as my application has been pending for edibility review since 13th of March. I received the notes yesterday and under Eligibility it says "Recommend Passed". Does anybody know what that means?
please have you got the name "Popat Dada Kokare " in the form your were requested to fill?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone;
please I got the same form as you but I am also hesitant because of the gmail adress provided in the form and the name "Popat Dada Kokare "? it's weird! anyone got the same form with these informations and got his gcms notes without a problem?
Your GCMS Notes contains sensitive information, learn more https://bit.ly/3h9LLps

HindH

Dec 22, 2020
I am woderif if the form that GCMSOLINE ask us to complete is secured especially that it shows a personal gmail adress of someone called kokare popat!

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I got the same name too. Also the email that was used was gmailID it looks like a personal ID. So I am hesitant enought to send the authorisation
Did you trust and proceed by sending the consent form? I have also received the consent form with name called Popat Dada Kokare, with email in gmail domain, bit hesitent

dsyd

Mar 7, 2021
Did you trust and proceed by sending the consent form? I have also received the consent form with name called Popat Dada Kokare, with email in gmail domain, bit hesitent
I am woderif if the form that GCMSOLINE ask us to complete is secured especially that it shows a personal gmail adress of someone called kokare popat!
Did you send the consent form and got gcms?