+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes : Eligibility : Recommend Passed

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I applied for GCMS notes as my application has been pending for edibility review since 13th of March. I received the notes yesterday and under Eligibility it says "Recommend Passed". Does anybody know what that means?

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I guess you passed the eligibility stage but for some reason they are waiting to update application. Maybe they are planning to perform a mass update.

Last edited:

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I applied for GCMS notes as my application has been pending for edibility review since 13th of March. I received the notes yesterday and under Eligibility it says "Recommend Passed". Does anybody know what that means?
Hi @sangar_si

May I know which country you applied from?

May I also know how long it took for you to get your GCMS Notes?

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Applied from India. I got it in almost 15 days.
May I know from where you ordered GCMS Notes?
Like do u have it's link or something that you can share here?

Also, did u apply here from India or you asked anyone from Canada to do it for you??

As I've heard ppl who applied from there will get the results soon.

sangar_si

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
May I know from where you ordered GCMS Notes?
Like do u have it's link or something that you can share here?

Also, did u apply here from India or you asked anyone from Canada to do it for you??

As I've heard ppl who applied from there will get the results soon.
You can only apply for yourself from inside Canada. To apply from abroad, you have to get someone else to do it for you.
I ordered it from, https://www.thegcmsonline.com/ . It is the cheapest option by far and they reply to queries so check it out.

Reactions: mithun5991

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
You can only apply for yourself from inside Canada. To apply from abroad, you have to get someone else to do it for you.
I ordered it from, https://www.thegcmsonline.com/ . It is the cheapest option by far and they reply to queries so check it out.
Thanks a lot for sharing it mate.

Also, I live in India. So, I guess I have to apply from here itself.

I just thought if I ask some of my friends from Canada to apply for it on my behalf that I would get the results quicker..

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi,

can I know which type of GCMS notes have you al ordered. There are 4 different options to choose from: Basic GCMS, GCMS file, Advanced GCMS, CBSA Notes.
Please help ! Thanks.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @sangar_si

I just paid the fees for GCMS Notes and got their Form (imm5744e) to fill too.. Thank you for referring it to me.

But, what bothers me is the name of that fellow..
It says Popat Dada Kokare. And the Firm/Organization part is left empty!!

Did you get the same Form with the same name too??
You can consider this site instead, straight forward process to request your GCMS file.
Full disclosure we operate this site

sanju7707

Nov 12, 2020
Hi @sangar_si

I just paid the fees for GCMS Notes and got their Form (imm5744e) to fill too.. Thank you for referring it to me.

But, what bothers me is the name of that fellow..
It says Popat Dada Kokare. And the Firm/Organization part is left empty!!

Did you get the same Form with the same name too??
I got the same name too. Also the email that was used was gmailID it looks like a personal ID. So I am hesitant enought to send the authorisation