+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I did submit my biometric in Jan 2019 month and at that time my score was 5.5 in reading module and overall 6.0
then i got refusal and clearly mentioned reason is low language test except that there was no reason and i retook my ielts and scored 6.5 overall. and my file submitted online and all work is done by my agent from Chandigarh so i guess he linked my all documents and they said you dont need biometric again and they didn't attached anything along with my file. i dont know what is the reason of my refusal and i applied for study visa application and ielts requirement is not less than 6.0 band so i fulfill the requirement as well.

My friend I have no idea why ur visa got refused and I am still waiting for my visa who is not an expert in this stuff but I really do understand ur sadness and helplessness in this matter
Since ur visa got rejected thrice there's certainly a strong reason behind it apart from Ielts... Rather than spending thousands for applying and then causing bummer.... I suggest u first change ur agent or whomsover filed ur visa

First apply for caips notes..... Blindly don't apply again without studying what's the reason for refusal (it will cause waste of time and money)
After caips notes u will know exact reason then according to it make some strong changes in ur file
While u design ur sop.... Genuinely mention why that course, how it relates to previous studies or education u pursued
Mention that u will get back to ur country once u finish course..... Also u should mention why and how it is profitable to u
U should prove that the course u pursue in Canada has vital scope here in India to get a job or any future prospects

Next is home ties
Take ur properly evaluation certificates
Also some other strong reasons which proves u will get back here after studies

Try IELTS again and score like 8.5 or 8 bands...... (U HAVE DREAM SO U SHOULD BE READY TO DO ANYTHING)

CHANGE UR AGENTT FIRST.... WHO KNOWS IF HE HAS MISSEDD ANY DOC...
GO TO IDP OR SOME GENUINE WELL KNOWN CONSULTANCY AND START WORKING ON UR FILE..... DONT GIVE ANY REASONS FOR VO TO REJECT UR FILE

IF U WORK PROPERLY ON UR FILE BY CONTACTING SOME BEST CONSULTANCY OR IMMIGRATION LAWYER THEN WHY CAN'T U GET VISA... U WILL DEFINITELY GET IT FOR SURE..... DONT BE SAD.... U WILL MAKE IT CANADA..... GOOD LUCK CHEERS

Reactions: Kavya990

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I'm in same situation as well. I feel like better take time than hurry without knowing the reasons.
I am agree with caips notes but not again ielts.. peopke dont ubderstand about ielts.. my friends got visas without ielts and even 5.5 bands overall.. so its totally depands on convincement to visa officer..

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am agree with caips notes but not again ielts.. peopke dont ubderstand about ielts.. my friends got visas without ielts and even 5.5 bands overall.. so its totally depands on convincement to visa officer..
Did you write SOP yourself or did you get it done professionally ?

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
My friend I have no idea why ur visa got refused and I am still waiting for my visa who is not an expert in this stuff but I really do understand ur sadness and helplessness in this matter
Since ur visa got rejected thrice there's certainly a strong reason behind it apart from Ielts... Rather than spending thousands for applying and then causing bummer.... I suggest u first change ur agent or whomsover filed ur visa

First apply for caips notes..... Blindly don't apply again without studying what's the reason for refusal (it will cause waste of time and money)
After caips notes u will know exact reason then according to it make some strong changes in ur file
While u design ur sop.... Genuinely mention why that course, how it relates to previous studies or education u pursued
Mention that u will get back to ur country once u finish course..... Also u should mention why and how it is profitable to u
U should prove that the course u pursue in Canada has vital scope here in India to get a job or any future prospects

Next is home ties
Take ur properly evaluation certificates
Also some other strong reasons which proves u will get back here after studies

Try IELTS again and score like 8.5 or 8 bands...... (U HAVE DREAM SO U SHOULD BE READY TO DO ANYTHING)

CHANGE UR AGENTT FIRST.... WHO KNOWS IF HE HAS MISSEDD ANY DOC...
GO TO IDP OR SOME GENUINE WELL KNOWN CONSULTANCY AND START WORKING ON UR FILE..... DONT GIVE ANY REASONS FOR VO TO REJECT UR FILE

IF U WORK PROPERLY ON UR FILE BY CONTACTING SOME BEST CONSULTANCY OR IMMIGRATION LAWYER THEN WHY CAN'T U GET VISA... U WILL DEFINITELY GET IT FOR SURE..... DONT BE SAD.... U WILL MAKE IT CANADA..... GOOD LUCK CHEERS
Thank so much for your support and i am in big dilemma to take any step ahead, i really need time to think. and yes ofcource i changed my agent this time but again i got refusal. I dont understand the reason of refusal. because they have mentioned many reasons of refusal, missing marksheets, leaving canada, language test, course , financial ability and many more .

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Could it be the reason that i applied third time in same college and course? or that's fine? because 3rd time i have applied in the same college and course .
Herzing college
Microcomputer and networking course.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Thank so much for your support and i am in big dilemma to take any step ahead, i really need time to think. and yes ofcource i changed my agent this time but again i got refusal. I dont understand the reason of refusal. because they have mentioned many reasons of refusal, missing marksheets, leaving canada, language test, course , financial ability and many more .

Missing mark sheet is a matter of concern which should be blamed on ur damn agent....
For IELTS u can either write it again to score a best band ( if u have time and patience) or u need to wisely address the issue..... Point out the language ability reason and mention in sop that I already met requirements and why was it rejected inspite of meeting requirements...... For financial...submit ur properly evaluation certificates, IT returns, pay one-year full fees(if sds) , affidavits,...while designing sop contact some expert sop writers and convey ur ideas to them and they will do it will superior English.... Good luck :)

Maninder.singhh

Jul 9, 2019
Hello,,
I have paid my University fees today through sbi wire transfer but they (bank) didn't mentioned my student number in the payment description, only my name is mentioned..what to do now as the offer letter says that i need to mention my student number also..can i mail my University bank swift copy or the payment has to be gt rejected now..

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Could it be the reason that i applied third time in same college and course? or that's fine? because 3rd time i have applied in the same college and course .
Herzing college
Microcomputer and networking course.
Hey you got common refusal reasons .. even i got these reasons two times.. than i applied for gcms notes and found that he was not happy that why i wil spend too much money even my proposed course available in india with cheaper rate.
Dont apply without caips notes... .

You dont need ielts again.. everything is perfect..vaishoptimistic ..plz dont mislead .

U have already above 6.5 woth no less than 6..

Just apply for caips.. go for next intake if caips not recieved immediately..i have applied 3rd time with same course and collage...do you want to know how i applied with stronger explanation again...?

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hey you got common refusal reasons .. even i got these reasons two times.. than i applied for gcms notes and found that he was not happy that why i wil spend too much money even my proposed course available in india with cheaper rate.
Dont apply without caips notes... .

You dont need ielts again.. everything is perfect..vaishoptimistic ..plz dont mislead .

U have already above 6.5 woth no less than 6..

Just apply for caips.. go for next intake if caips not recieved immediately..i have applied 3rd time with same course and collage...do you want to know how i applied with stronger explanation again...?

I have never mislead anyone, I clearly mentioned apply for caips notes and then after u know the proper reason proceed.... This is what I noted... Yes I told that she can write IELTS again to score more and that was just my opinion to boost the approval rate as I felt sad seeing her refusal and words....... I am not forcing anyone here to "follow" my instructions..... It was just my opinion. So don't call it as "mislead" ,I got nothing to do misleading anyone. If u want to genuinely convey something to anyone and FYI if u r very confident abt it go ahead but don't judge about others opinion :).

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I have never mislead anyone, I clearly mentioned apply for caips notes and then after u know the proper reason proceed.... This is what I noted... Yes I told that she can write IELTS again to score more and that was just my opinion to boost the approval rate as I felt sad seeing her refusal and words....... I am not forcing anyone here to "follow" my instructions..... It was just my opinion. So don't call it as "mislead" ,I got nothing to do misleading anyone. If u want to genuinely convey something to anyone and FYI if u r very confident abt it go ahead but don't judge about others opinion :).
I gave my opinion about that :)

Ranuharman

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hello friends .. I have submitted my online file on 25th June and gave biometric on 27th June .. I'm still waiting no response ... i want to know in online file when cic drop message on our gc key id .. they also send email on our filled email ID ..???

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys, i want to apply for caips notes and my agent is asking me 200 dollors is that true? and my friend he lives in canada so can he apply caips on behalf of me? Please tell me the fee and process?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys, i want to apply for caips notes and my agent is asking me 200 dollors is that true? and my friend he lives in canada so can he apply caips on behalf of me? Please tell me the fee and process?
The actual fees is 5$, you can use the link below to order for 20 CAD, don't pay 200 CAD in any case