+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi Folks,
Study Visa file
File- SDS Online
Applied in- Canada( Montreal)
Applied on- 11th June
Biometric- Already done because i had refusal earlier ( Low IELTS score) but this time i retook IELTS exam and applied under SDS category.
From- India
Applied Through- Agent( Chandigarh)

I am not able to track my file status because agents don't share username/password and i am worried that its been many days i haven't received any status yet .

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi Folks,
Study Visa file
File- SDS Online
Applied in- Canada( Montreal)
Applied on- 11th June
Biometric- Already done because i had refusal earlier ( Low IELTS score) but this time i retook IELTS exam and applied under SDS category.
From- India
Applied Through- Agent( Chandigarh)

I am not able to track my file status because agents don't share username/password and i am worried that its been many days i haven't received any status yet .
same situation with me.. my agent is friend .. he applied my file online and told me now wait for the positive surprise i am also sds online 3rd time student.. how many mails you ve got until now?

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
same situation with me.. my agent is friend .. he applied my file online and told me now wait for the positive surprise i am also sds online 3rd time student.. how many mails you ve got until now?
I haven't received any email because agent has mentioned his email id instead me and when i try to talk to agents they just say no update yet and your profile is under process so i am bit nervous because agents even don't give clear review about application.

Reactions: virajpatel022

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hello, I GOT APPROVED YESTERDAY!!!!
My educational profile:-
I applied for northern college, pure campus for Information Systems Business Analysis.
IELTS:-7.5(6.5)
BSc(Physics, Chemistry, Maths):-62.4%(no backlogs)
12th(NM):-92%
10th:- 84.6%
My timeline:-
Online SDS application from India
Applied:- June14th
Bio request:-June15th
Enrolled for Bio(Jalandhar VFS):-June18th
After that I received no any update till July 2nd. They weren't even reviewing my eligibility. My medical wasn't updated too. So I was stressed. Then
Bio validation letter:- 23:55 July 2nd
Passport Request:-23:57 July 2nd.
I didn't know when did they update my medical because I was unable to log in since 7-8PM and I slept at around 11PM. And when I wake up I checked the mail and I had to messages in GCkey. I looked in and I was on cloud nine. Thanks for support.

Congratulations bruh, I am also waiting hoping I receive response soon.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
e
please share what emails you received?
earlier 2 refusals for sept 2019..
3rd time prepared lawyer covering latter with whole life story and

submitted 22nd june online.
immidiately recieved mail notification in my mail 1 - u have new massage, 2 - u have new massage in your account
next day (sunday 9:15) your application has been updated.

i cant see the statuses as i dont have GCkey id and password.
dear @Kavya990 you should meet your agent and see personally your account .. if they may be forgot to check your status or mail..

Reactions: Kavya990

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
e

earlier 2 refusals for sept 2019..
3rd time prepared lawyer covering latter with whole life story and

submitted 22nd june online.
immidiately recieved mail notification in my mail 1 - u have new massage, 2 - u have new massage in your account
next day (sunday 9:15) your application has been updated.

i cant see the statuses as i dont have GCkey id and password.
dear @Kavya990 you should meet your agent and see personally your account .. if they may be forgot to check your status or mail..
Thanks for the update and yes i will try to meet my agent and will check the gc key account personally and all the best for your visa :)

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Thanks for the update and yes i will try to meet my agent and will check the gc key account personally and all the best for your visa :)
thank you..
surely check by your side and if possible try to get every update rather by mail or the GCkey.. you should have atleast one control in your hand.. its your profile and you should have one hand on that.. all the best to you too.. waiting for your positive reults :) .. and thanks

Reactions: Kavya990

Kavya990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
thank you..
surely check by your side and if possible try to get every update rather by mail or the GCkey.. you should have atleast one control in your hand.. its your profile and you should have one hand on that.. all the best to you too.. waiting for your positive reults :) .. and thanks
You are right and i will definitely ask to my agent.