+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Arun,
Did u submit passport to vfs and when?
I have submitted on Monday please inform me on your status of ppr
I too submitted on the 1st of July and haven't heard a response from them yet. I tried using the online live chat support of VFS, and they told me that my application was under process and I could receive my passport, within a day after the completion of my processing. I have given you web-link, to use the live chat with them and they can track your status with your tracking number. The option is down below, next to the help link tab.

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/

Reactions: punt and Lizahyd

nishit27295

Jun 19, 2019
Hi Guys
Application Submitted - 9th June
Biometrics request - 10th June
Biometrics Submitted - 15th June

No further updates.
My medical status isnt updated
Any clarifications you guys can suggest?

Reactions: Arun2001

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Guys
Application Submitted - 9th June
Biometrics request - 10th June
Biometrics Submitted - 15th June

No further updates.
My medical status isnt updated
Any clarifications you guys can suggest?
Welcome to the thread. I got my medical passed status update and my passport request within 3 minutes on a single day. Just sit back and relax for the upcoming days awaiting a positive response!

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Welcome to the thread. I got my medical passed status update and my passport request within 3 minutes on a single day. Just sit back and relax for the upcoming days awaiting a positive response!
My bio was updated when i applied online sds application on 22nd june..bcz i already applied earlier through paper.
Still no any update than after

Lizahyd

Sep 7, 2018
I too submitted on the 1st of July and haven't heard a response from them yet. I tried using the online live chat support of VFS, and they told me that my application was under process and I could receive my passport, within a day after the completion of my processing. I have given you web-link, to use the live chat with them and they can track your status with your tracking number. The option is down below, next to the help link tab.

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/
Today I got sms and email from vfs that my pp is at ircc office, anything on your side arun

Reactions: Arun2001 and punt