+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gather on this thread to get to know some new applicants applied in June through SDS!

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
can someone tell if my classes are starting from 3rd sept..can i reach canada on 13th aug?? Will there be any problem?
I've heard that they might question if one arrives a bit early. But if one has valid reason like I have friends/relatives here and I have come early to meet them or I want to explore Canada, then there is no problem. Just make sure that you show them enough resources to fund your stay before study.
Or you might not be questioned because many people go in August/September and Canadian airports will be very busy.

-user-name-

Apr 13, 2019
I've heard that they might question if one arrives a bit early. But if one has valid reason like I have friends/relatives here and I have come early to meet them or I want to explore Canada, then there is no problem. Just make sure that you show them enough resources to fund your stay before study.
Or you might not be questioned because many people go in August/September and Canadian airports will be very busy.
Is there any fixed time period before which we cannot go? Btw i have my orientation on 30th aug and yes, I’ll be staying at my relatives house.

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
can someone tell if my classes are starting from 3rd sept..can i reach canada on 13th aug?? Will there be any problem?
In one of my college webinar, they told that going before 3 or 4 months will be a problem of getting a study permit for only few months and you have to be extending your study permit after that period from Canada with a fee for study permit extension but going to Canada before 1 or 2 months is a common thing among international students.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
21 june appkied online sds sept 2019
Next sunday recieved mail regarding app status updated
However my agent frnd told me he will check gckey and will not share that news with me .. he will directly give me surorise as he believe that i will defunately get the visa tjis time..
Well previously i was refused for other comman reasons..where i was failed to satisfy officer that my course is reasonable..
Applied 3rd time with lawyer's covering latter.

Arun2001

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Can you tell me which emails you've got during this whole procedure? How you came to know your visa was approved? What was your last email? Am not asking about your massages in gckey account..
I only got some mail notifications for a new messages on my GC Key. The bio-metrics collection letter, correspondence letter and passport request were the 3 new messages which I got notified through my mail. The mail only says that there is a new notification on my GC Key and it is the same mail notification which I get every time.

The mail notification were only for a new message and a mail notification will not be sent for the status updates like the medical passed status.

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I only got some mail notifications for a new messages on my GC Key. The bio-metrics collection letter, correspondence letter and passport request were the 3 new messages which I got notified through my mail. The mail only says that there is a new notification on my GC Key and it is the same mail notification which I get every time.

The mail notification were only for a new message and a mail notification will not be sent for the status updates like the medical passed status.
Okay thank you bro.. hope i will have also a approval soon.

Reactions: Arun2001