13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
toronto25 said:
this is not done.......r they playing with our emotions???*censored word*...........many people have invested alot of money preparing their documents...............they should give the demarage............they knew this news before then y they gave this so lately..............
It is frustrating, I realise, but CIC made no promises for which rules would be applied from July 2012.

If they hadn't applied this pause, they could just as easily have changed the in-demand list, or the points system, so anybody could have been rendered ineligible as a result.

ak1977

Jun 28, 2012
zub2612 said:
Everything happens for good. We can't understand, but our God knows better. I had tried 3 times and each time couldn't make it for different reason.

Anyway guys, after using this forum for many years, I think I should say good bye.

All the best. God may bless you with happiness and give you whatever you want from life.
So touched by your comments. But can you give it more trial?. Winners they say never quit. Those who quit never win. Who knows the next one might just be yours.

akshaysanthosh

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
8-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2013
LANDED..........
10-5-2013
Cappuccino said:
The amount has not yet been decided, but what's a little concerning is that rather than repaying the principal their money back after 5 years, the government is proposing to just keep the money!
Guys below news is from Canadian Official web site:

Note: As of July 1, 2012, CIC has temporarily stopped accepting applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This temporary pause does not apply to those with a qualifying job offer or applying under the PhD stream. We will likely start accepting applications again when the revised FSWP selection criteria take effect. Proposed FSWP changes should come into force in early 2013.

mallu5335

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!!!!

Looking through the forum i read 2 new changes.

1st : 2 categories avaliable now
a: only applicants with a job offer letter can apply for FSW starting from July 2012 or
b: applicants who have enrolled in a doctoral (PhD) program.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#factor5

2nd : complete freeze for FSW and investor program.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-06-28.asp

Are both these new rules/changes in effect/applies?

If the applicant has an job offer letter he/she can still apply for the FSW visa, right?

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Its official now :(

Note: As of July 1, 2012, CIC has temporarily stopped accepting applications for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). This temporary pause does not apply to those with a qualifying job offer or applying under the PhD stream. We will likely start accepting applications again when the revised FSWP selection criteria take effect. Proposed FSWP changes should come into force in early 2013.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

probbaly they may process case to case in between / completely stop it.

-Y

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
Please choose the right words... it is not totally "BANNED" as you may term it...
and absolutely... it is not "GAME IS OVER"... sometimes, instead of us cheering up one another,
we make a scene, and get to be the first to alarm everyone...

why not keep a POSITIVE VIEW... if it is for us, it will BE FOR US...

THEY DID NOT SAY STOP FOREVER...
they just announced that they need some time to revise things for the betterment of Canada...
and they will resume JANUARY 2013... its stated clear...

let's keep ourselves busy, and move on with our lives...
JANUARY 2013 will just come, even before we knew it... relax everyone...

i know it will come in the best time...
there maybe major changes... so let us just pray that we can catch up to it...

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF US IN THIS FORUM... keep a smile in your face... ;D

Year2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
I di agree up to some extent kyle ,

However this will have an impact on some of the aspirants.

May be the otherway, this will ease out some processing time too.

BTW, any one has an idea, what will happen to the applications submitted after mid 2008, ( Iknow that, before mid 2008 will be retunred)?

-Y

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
Jitu1011 said:
Siddharth just to clarify you on AEO / LMO part, it really doesnt matter to obtain AEO/LMO from any employer for NOC or Job Tittle (Must be NOC 0,A & B category), it is not mandatory to have LMO/AEO in field of your study, you can get an LMO for being a supervisor at a gas station or grocery store while you are Doctor/Engineer or MBA. and for this is canada is famous.

I am experienced Investment Banker from India completed PG study in Tornoto, then worked in Bank in Toronto and finally working in a restaurant because it helped me in obtaining a supervisor title LMO from them to support my PR application. So if you can obtain a LMO / AEO from any tom dick harry you can expedite your application and that is why you will find most of doctors/engineer from india end up driving taxi's doing PIZZA delivery for DESI owned and Operated small businesses where fellow desi's dont spare a chance to exploit and harass newcomers.

I still feel you guyz are in better situation.
hi Jitu1011,
Thanxs a lot buddy for well explained post . +1 to you mate . At least got a clear idea about LMO/AEO . people like you are helpful with your views . Similar situation for most people working in UK . I personally don't mind these moving to different profession to make out living expenses but would try hard to get employed as pharmacist .

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
ak1977 said:
So touched by your comments. But can you give it more trial?. Winners they say never quit. Those who quit never win. Who knows the next one might just be yours.

I can understand your feelings dear. I think you should try to some other country just as Australia. They just have relaxed their rules from this july. No need of disappointment. Start trying with some other angel, I hope you will get it soon....
DONT LEAVE IT.....

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
mallu5335 said:
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!!!!!!

Looking through the forum i read 2 new changes.

1st : 2 categories avaliable now
a: only applicants with a job offer letter can apply for FSW starting from July 2012 or
b: applicants who have enrolled in a doctoral (PhD) program.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#factor5

2nd : complete freeze for FSW and investor program.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-06-28.asp

Are both these new rules/changes in effect/applies?

If the applicant has an job offer letter he/she can still apply for the FSW visa, right?

Yes if you are sponsed by some you can do it.

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
Re: GAME IS OVER....FSW AND INVESTER IMMIGRATION WILL BE BANNED FROM JULY 1, 2012

steelz said:
well look at the bright side, we can take some frech courses and apply through quebec :)

I am not going to learn French.......lol

Centaur

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
While the latest news could be disappointing to many who planned to apply during July 2013 onwards, I strongly ask all to keep your faith and gear up for the next window. Also, use the time to update your skills and comptencies for I believe when the new window opens, I expect shorter processing time due to minimal to no back log perhaps.

Keep your dreams flying high folks !

Regards

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
Re: GAME IS OVER...FSW AND INVESTER IMMIGRATION WILL BE BANNED FROM JULY 1, 2012

Centaur said:
While the latest news could be disappointing to many who planned to apply during July 2013 onwards, I strongly ask all to keep your faith and gear up for the next window. Also, use the time to update your skills and comptencies for I believe when the new window opens, I expect shorter processing time due to minimal to no back log perhaps.

Keep your dreams flying high folks !

Regards
We must have credential evaluations during this time period for our skills as i wll me must in next step...

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi cappuccino,

I disagree with your submission,once you have PSDEC 1 and SELDEC 0 your application will not be binned '' A typical example is NOMAN from London office who got update for pcc,POF and schedule A form yesterday.He had Seldec O and 71point after paper screening.

My 2 cent

Ig

Cappuccino said:
Most will be trashed by bill C-38.

As I understand matters it depends on the SELDEC status of your application. Those at 0 (approx 280,000) will be binned, those at 1 or higher (approx 20,000 from pre-Feb-2008) will be processed.

Wayne.