srjak

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilepmendoza said:
Hi.

I just opened my ECAS and its now "In Process". Yahoo! ;D

It said there that they have started reviewing my documents on March 17, 2011.

Wish everything will go smoothly and fast... in God's perfect time.

:) Smile

Congrats, smilepmendoza ........... Wish you good luck for the rest of the stuffs

spprivate

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/05/2010
Doc's Request.
05/06/2010
AOR Received.
12/09/2010
Sj Rak
What are the wordings ..mine is still same

spprivate

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/05/2010
Doc's Request.
05/06/2010
AOR Received.
12/09/2010
Sorry,I thought it was SJRak ..:) momentary slip

nav84

Mar 22, 2011
hi friends
i have also subbmitted my documents in the first week of september. did anyone of u got 2nd aor

spprivate

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/05/2010
Doc's Request.
05/06/2010
AOR Received.
12/09/2010
Many of us got 2nd AOR but the status is In process and wordings similar to RBVO
WHich is your visa office

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Prime Minister Stephen Harper will visit the Governor General on Saturday to dissolve Parliament, setting the stage for a federal election in early May.
The Harper government was defeated in the House of Commons on Friday on a non-confidence motion declaring the government in contempt of Parliament.

http://www.canada.com/news/Harper+government+falls+sending+Canadians+polls/4503131/story.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12865339

Hopefully, our processing will not slow down from now onwards. :)

OHM

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 26-May-2010 and 2nd AOR on 16-Feb-2011
IELTS Request
Total 7 Band
File Transfer...
In Process with Process Started Date 21 March 2012
Med's Request
04.October.2013
Med's Done....
26.October.2013 - with PCC & RPRF
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
PP request on 22.Nov.2013 and PP sent on 29.Nov.2013
VISA ISSUED...
13.Dec.2013 (but received on 31.12.2013)
LANDED..........
going to land in Calgary on 09-Sept-2014
Dear friends,

please read this, as one of our friend received an e-mail mentioning that VO (Damascus) is reviewing his case. Here is the mail.

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at this office.

We have created a file with the file number pasted above. You must quote this file number in any future correspondence.

You may be aware that the Parliament of Canada has enacted amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). These amendments permit the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration, and Multiculturalism to give instructions to officers regarding the processing of certain types of applications filed on or after February 27, 2008.

The Minister issued Instructions pursuant to these amendments on November 28, 2008. These Instructions affect Federal Skilled Worker applications received on or after February 27, 2008. Your Federal Skilled Worker application was received on or after this date. As a result, your application will be reviewed to determine whether it meets the requirements for processing as outlined in the Minister’s Instructions.

Once this review is complete, CIC will inform you in writing whether your application is eligible for further processing. Until this time, please be patient and do not make any inquiries to our office about the possible impact of these Instructions on your application.

You can find information on the legislative amendments and Instructions at the following website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/irpa.asp.

Processing time

We are currently processing post-Ministerial Instructions Federal Skilled Worker files received prior to March 2009.

Interview

You will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 2 months prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Section 15 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act authorizes an officer to proceed with an examination where a person makes an application for permanent residence in Canada for the purpose of determining whether the person and all his or her accompanying family members, appear to be persons who may be granted entry into Canada. To proceed with an examination, a personal interview is frequently required. Section 16 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination. If an applicant appears for the interview without all the family members as required by the officer, then the required examination cannot be completed. This means that the applicant would be found to be inadmissible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that he or she is unable to comply with all the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations, following sections 11 and 41 of the Act.

Non-resident applications

If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know

If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).

You must also inform us of a:

• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

• Change of immigration representative;

• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

Your application has just been received at visa office and some months will probably pass before you know the final decision on your application. We nonetheless encourage you to use these months to gather information on Canada.

One of your first steps should be to begin researching potential employment in Canada. Most occupations in Canada are not regulated. For those occupations, the employer is responsible for assessing and recognizing your qualifications.

However, some occupations are regulated and do not permit persons to practice without a license. To obtain a license to practice a regulated occupation, you must go through an assessment and an acceptance of your education and professional qualifications by a regulatory body. This assessment will compare your training, education and experience to Canadian requirements. The assessment will also help determine whether further training and evaluation may be needed before you acquire a license to practice your occupation in Canada.

In partnership with Service Canada, the Foreign Credentials Referral Office (FCRO) provides information and referrals. You can find more information on the FCRO Web site at: www.credentials.gc.ca. Clients in Canada can call 1-888-854-1805 or the Service Canada general enquiries number at 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) for more information. Clients in Canada can also obtain in-person service at Service Canada Centers.

The Going to Canada Internet site (at www.directioncanada.gc.ca ) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.

We trust that this information is helpful.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Immigration Section (OSK)

Canadian Embassy, Damascus, Syria

P.O. BOX 3394

Fax number: (963-11) 611-8034

Web Site: http://www.international.gc.ca/mission

OHM

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Total 7 Band
File Transfer...
Med's Request
04.October.2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi can anybody give me suggestion regarding PROOF OF FUNDS.

As POF I have to maintain 630,000.00 (Indian Rupees) in My Indian Bank Account but an emergency I withdrawn 60,000.00 Rupees from that, now balance in my account is 530,000.00.

is it OK, if I maintain this amount till my Visa or i have to deposit & maintain the required amount?

is there any problem not maintaining required amount in the Bank Account??

thanks

OHM

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OHM said:
Hi can anybody give me suggestion regarding PROOF OF FUNDS.

As POF I have to maintain 630,000.00 (Indian Rupees) in My Indian Bank Account but an emergency I withdrawn 60,000.00 Rupees from that, now balance in my account is 530,000.00.

is it OK, if I maintain this amount till my Visa or i have to deposit & maintain the required amount?

is there any problem not maintaining required amount in the Bank Account??

thanks

OHM
If you are extremely unlucky then u might be asked to send POF again during medical request. Don't worry too much about it.

OHM

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-March-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Total 7 Band
File Transfer...
Med's Request
04.October.2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
I think it's Waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thanks Prince..........

OHM

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
prince56k said:
If you are extremely unlucky then u might be asked to send POF again during medical request. Don't worry too much about it.
Yes , I also got half of amount but dont worry , hope they dont ask again .

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Just letting you know that I have completed the medicals and they were sent this morning ( Friday, April 1th, 2010)
Hope to hear from them soon!
Good luck to all and have nice weekend!

spprivate

Star Member
Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/05/2010
Doc's Request.
05/06/2010
AOR Received.
12/09/2010
Laika
What was your NOC and which visa office?

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WHat is NOC?
My visa office is Buffalo.
My timeline is in this discussion.

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laika said:
WHat is NOC?
My visa office is Buffalo.
My timeline is in this discussion.
I think Laika is Quebec selected applicant...

Quebec category is very fast than FSW.

Waiting for my Medical in everyday mail....hope wait end soon coz April is started now.