+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full docs - general query

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been thinking, what hapens is an aplicant unable to send full docs with in 120 days time span. I mean to say , does he/she get the fee refund ? is the initial applicantion stands cancelled? :eek:

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetberry said:
I have been thinking, what hapens is an aplicant unable to send full docs with in 120 days time span. I mean to say , does he/she get the fee refund ? is the initial applicantion stands cancelled? :eek:
Yes the fee will be refunded as its the processing fee and as your application was not processed it will be refunded and RPRF if paid will as well be refunded

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my letter it was indicated that if Docs are not submitted in 120 days the file will be closed.
If file is closed you get the refund

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ankit_20 said:
In my letter it was indicated that if Docs are not submitted in 120 days the file will be closed.
If file is closed you get the refund
I doubt very much that your fee will be refunded, if the application reaches the 120 day processing date and you haven't submitted anything. The application was processed, refusal, no refund.

PMM

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
ankit_20 said:
Sweetberry, heed PMM's advice and ignore my opinion on the refund.
Yeah,.. I'm afraid I agree with ankit in this statement and PMM's advice too - the point of refund is only at the point when they asked you if you were still interested to go,... and if you kept quiet after that, the money is held back for processing later,...

simi 19

Feb 25, 2010
sweetberry said:

simi 19

Feb 25, 2010
hoe do i withdrw my dependent application as she does not want to go. what is the procedure arter medicals r done to withdrw

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
..Simi,... if you have reached this stage, I believed to withdraw, that person just does not fulfill any of those PR fulfillment procedures,... but if you are asking if you can get back any processing fee (as a refund),... I believed it is not possible anymore.

As a further note, the next step after Medicals would be to pay the RPRF - so it's not necessary to pay this anymore, but as a matter of courtesy, do let the CHC know of the fact that there has been a change of mind,....