+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I am an FSW Aor dec 2020 applicant VO Ottawa with a very simple profile. I dont understand how FSW people from early 2021 are gettings ppr's? Shouldn't they first clear 2020 backlog?
That is called lying with statistics. I am also 2020 application. To your question.

1.The processing time is calculated based on processed application, if they are processing a 2020 application it will be more than 12 months but a 2021 the will have lesser processing time.
2.some have valid medicals so easy to work.
3.just a possibility (don't panic) ,very rare chance- cancelation of applications before 2021 but I saw some applications processed on kubeir's group which is 2020 so chance is slim

agamsingh3279

Feb 15, 2020
That is called lying with statistics. I am also 2020 application. To your question.

1.The processing time is calculated based on processed application, if they are processing a 2020 application it will be more than 12 months but a 2021 the will have lesser processing time.
2.some have valid medicals so easy to work.
Most of them got remed request. How do you explain that? 2020 applicants haven't even got any remed request.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Most of them got remed request. How do you explain that? 2020 applicants haven't even got any remed request.
Hmmm if that is the case also my 1st point is valid .we all know how liberals like theatrics about their bs achievements.

There is one more thing I observed most sep and aug 2020 files VO Ottawa have not started security may be stuck in some office (just an assumption I have no knowledge)
Now a days I am in this mode I will get it when I get it that is it.I can't spoil my happiness because of something out of my control, which is controlled by some liberal pimps .Sometimes I feel bad I am not telling I am a macho man or something but sadly it is just out of my control, no point in wasting my life.

Last edited:

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
Any of you know a similar forum for US Immigration? Long story short, my previous employer had filed for my Green Card back in 2007. I moved out of the US and had given up on that route. For those familiar with US immigration term, I found out that my priority date became "current" some time in 2018. It took 11 years! Spoke to a few lawyers and got conflicting advice. What I want to know is if there is a time limit after the priority date becoming current to proceed with green card processing. Some lawyers say that if no action is taken within one year of the priority date becoming current, then you lose the opportunity. Others say that once the priority date becomes current, you can proceed at any time and there is no time limit.

Just want to know if this can be salvaged as I have already given up hope on IRCC :rolleyes:

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hello guys! I have a question about oinp tech draw and I would appreciate it if you answer it! :)
I've studied civil engineering at university but since 3.5 years ago I changed my career and started working as a web developer. With this situation, can apply for the oinp tech draw? Should applicants have a related educational degree (in computer science or similar fields) for this program?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello guys! I have a question about oinp tech draw and I would appreciate it if you answer it! :)
I've studied civil engineering at university but since 3.5 years ago I changed my career and started working as a web developer. With this situation, can apply for the oinp tech draw? Should applicants have a related educational degree (in computer science or similar fields) for this program?
I changed my career and started working as a web developer. With this situation, can apply for the oinp tech draw? YES you may keep that as primaryNOC if you are inland and if OINP has EOI scheme now then you can apply, else you will have to wait to get the NOI
Should applicants have a related educational degree (in computer science or similar fields) for this program? NO for oinp and federal programs as well

Above said are based on my understanding, maybe someone else could confirm this
@seadrag0n @wonderbly @GandiBaat

Reactions: PRANIT01 and taah

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
I changed my career and started working as a web developer. With this situation, can apply for the oinp tech draw? YES you may keep that as primaryNOC if you are inland and if OINP has EOI scheme now then you can apply, else you will have to wait to get the NOI
Should applicants have a related educational degree (in computer science or similar fields) for this program? NO for oinp and federal programs as well

Above said are based on my understanding, maybe someone else could confirm this
@seadrag0n @wonderbly @GandiBaat
Thanks for your response! I'm outland and by applying for the oinp tech draw I meant waiting to receive NOI :)

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Any of you know a similar forum for US Immigration? Long story short, my previous employer had filed for my Green Card back in 2007. I moved out of the US and had given up on that route. For those familiar with US immigration term, I found out that my priority date became "current" some time in 2018. It took 11 years! Spoke to a few lawyers and got conflicting advice. What I want to know is if there is a time limit after the priority date becoming current to proceed with green card processing. Some lawyers say that if no action is taken within one year of the priority date becoming current, then you lose the opportunity. Others say that once the priority date becomes current, you can proceed at any time and there is no time limit.

Just want to know if this can be salvaged as I have already given up hope on IRCC :rolleyes:
Did you file your PERM or apply for I 140?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

https://www.murthy.com/about-us/online-services/forum/

Reactions: sfvan and PRANIT01