+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Haha
OMFG just called IRCC client support center (could not get through again) and now it says "the situation in Ukraine". I cannot take this anymore...................
I called on Friday and it had dem thing about them not having anything yet for what is happening in Ukraine but they’re monitoring’ then he’s ahead to say Afghanistan and then if you’re calling about application yada yada

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Check Kubeir's recent video on TR2PR, he has explained in detail why TR2PR is such a giant blunder commited by IRCC. Some TR2PR applications are not even in the backlog because they have not received AOR yet. Also, refugee quota got a big boost and we already know about the massive PR backlog.
A colossal fuck-up thanks to the one and only Lord Mendicino.

txlonghorn

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
i am on three telegram groups of Intl students and from their queries I understood this specific Visa office is flooded with passports for stamping.
Kids complain as if the visa office is working only to process their study permits hehe. The study permit apps are processed in bulk so are the ppr's and refusals too.
@dankboi , you indian brrrrrrruhhh? Mah man.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
They're not doing FSW draws because they don't want to appear bad to the public with the massive backlog and want to control it first. Although they blame COVID for this, this is primarily their own making - a poorly thought out number-cooking plan focusing on TR2PR and CEC to hit the yearly targets in 2020 and 2021. So they've stopped FSW draws for now. That's the real reason. It's not like they've significantly increased the PNP draws to make up for the FSW draws.

Lmao 10/10 meme. Wish I had twitter so I can keep tweeting this to IRCC and Sean Fraser sir.

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Yes! and then it says Afghanistan again :rolleyes:
Those mother fuckers are not going to do any shit.next is they wont do any shit for next 3 years telling afgan,Ukraine and all the fucking crisis in this world. It is better to start looking for new options instead of depending on this asaholes.
They will give the fucking money wevpaud to process someone else's fucking application at that time we will be sitting here as dumbfucks.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Those mother fuckers are not going to do any shit.next is they wont do any shit for next 3 years telling afgan,Ukraine and all the fucking crisis in this world. It is better to start looking for new options instead of depending on this asaholes.
They will give the fucking money wevpaud to process someone else's fucking application at that time we will be sitting here as dumbfucks.

Reactions: PRANIT01

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Haha

I called on Friday and it had dem thing about them not having anything yet for what is happening in Ukraine but they’re monitoring’ then he’s ahead to say Afghanistan and then if you’re calling about application yada yada
Y'all need to follow GaandiBaat's trick. Stop listening to all the prompt and just press the required numbers to get to an agent. By the time you do this 10 times (about 30 seconds each call), you'll end up on the queue to an agent:

• When you hear something about providing your "UCI", Press 2
  • When you hear Afghanistan Press 1 and then 2 and then 0.
  • If you hear busy, repeat.