+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

yaxx

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

After 2 years without mouvements, many people got PPR the 3rd of February from Rabat VO (Morocco) after many ADRs (police certificates and Schedule A) and remedicals during the last 2 months.

So yeah, keep faith, things are starting to move.

Good luck to everyone, stay strong !

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Looks like am finally at the point of saying 'FINALLLLYYY!" :cool:Our application finally got approved after being at all stages passed pending final decision for almost 1.5 years. Hope the finalization of the app / PPR is around the corner in the not too distant future.
Happy for u we have the same AOR and med passed also around same date, fingers crossed

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Really? The only activity I’ve seen in groups recently is 2 medical renewals. Other than that, they are approving several spousal apps in 5 months when processing time is 12.
A March 2020 application got ppr in November 2021 and a June 2020 application was granted ppr in December 2021. Both from the Dominican Republic.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hello everyone,

After 2 years without mouvements, many people got PPR the 3rd of February from Rabat VO (Morocco) after many ADRs (police certificates and Schedule A) and remedicals during the last 2 months.

this is so frustrating
AOR Jan 2021 here with Rabat as primary VO, haven't received any updates since Biometrics completed. I have already ordered 2 sets of GCMS notes, the last one received in December and eligibility hasn't even started after almost a year.
I would happily wait for my turn if I knew the file was approved or at least the damn eligibilty was passed!
@yaxx Have you recently sent a webform to VO rabat and got a non-generic response ?

Hello everyone,

krishnapahlajani93

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Looks like am finally at the point of saying 'FINALLLLYYY!" :cool:Our application finally got approved after being at all stages passed pending final decision for almost 1.5 years. Hope the finalization of the app / PPR is around the corner in the not too distant future.
Congratulations on receiving PPR buddy
BTW how do you came to know that everything is approved and PPR is around the corner?

Reactions: aseemrastogi2