+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Oct 8, 2021
Congrats man ,you made it.I feel really happy to see a lot of folks from this group getting ppr finally the group starts shrinking, hope we all can leave here soon and start a new thread "Arrival and life in Canada "
Thankyou Pranit,
I will continue to visit this group and the newer one as well, whenever it is live.
I have a strong feeling that my file was picked up only after I requested gcms notes, after reading the discussions here. So thanks to all of you.

D

Deleted member 1006777

I got PPR. Thank you all for keeping this thread alive I have followed it from "ray of hope" days. I thoroughly enjoyed and booked forward to the algorithms. That was pre-covid. It kept me company during the pandemic and when the wait time seemed unending, you guys came up with interesting mêmes. Of course, there in-fightings and rancour at some point, i prayed each day that it wouldnt be deleted again. It's my" go to" thread.

Timeline:
Aor : 6th february 2020
Vo: Ottawa
CRS: 470
ITA: 19 December 2019
Ielts: L8.5 W7.5 S8 R9
TEF: L (CLB 8) W (CLB 8) S (CLB7) R (clb 9)
Remedicals request : 18th December 2021
Remedicals done: 29th December 2021
Remedicals passed: 28th January 2022.
Ghost updates 3rd February and 6th February
PPR : 7th february
COR: Nigeria
It's been a very long ride but I am glad this phase is over. To everyone waiting whether for PPR or for ITA, may God grant the désires of your heart soon.
Ah, the famed french learner who inspired me to start learning french for immigration purposes. Congrats!

750popfers

Apr 27, 2021
I would like to thank everyone in this forum for making the past 1.5 years of my life somewhat easier to wait for me. It's been a crazy ride. I'm crying like a 9 year old girl at the moment because I finally got my PR.

We don't know each other but I love you.
Stay well

AOR Nov 2019 - FSW-O

Sep 16, 2021
Is your US employer sending you to Canada? If yes, you can get a work permit (Intra company transfer) as long as your company is ready to take care of it. But, if you are planning on finding an employer and having them sponsor your work permit, then that's slightly tough unless you are in Tech. The work permit will not affect your PR application.
Thank you so much! Great! Because I had read somewhere that it might affect the PR and was a little apprehensive. Yes.. My company is willing to send me to Canada.

Reactions: RSub
Sep 16, 2021
Adding to what @RSub said if you are with the company more than a year after that you are having an intra company transfer you dont require LMIA.some one I know did that,Now he is working remotely from canada.Baisically he is getting US salary and working in Canada if you get that ,that is the best option even better than H1B(If you are an Indian/Chinese)
Thank you for your reply! It's not been a year yet, but will be when I have to leave the US.

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 1006777

He learned French recently???? And he learned French for canada ,For a newbie his score looks amazing. I missed that tef part .I thought it was ielts.
She, I believe. Learned french from scratch in 6ish months while working as a nurse and taking care of her (very) young baby.

Check their post history. Relevant post should be around mid to late 2019, you'll have to hunt a bit.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
All the folks getting PPR, remember the pain. Remember what the liberal government and its lies put you through. REMEMBER THE MUFFINS!