FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
CEC is dead for sure but be ready with TR to PR or CEC plus stream
whatever it is, Fraser said they ain't FHSW, Federal High Skilled Workers. so the rational was different.
CEC and FSW getting an ITA under All program draw = FHSW
PNP- Master Race a distinguished category
Then we have he elite class of FSW's with 500+ CRS
everything else= meh
folks since dec 2020 has seen the worst in the history of world immigration during 2021, if we need to get ready then Canada will have to force PR to all Visit / tourist visa holder's entering at a port

Last edited:
Reactions: PRANIT01

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Thing is, we can't confidently say that @imransyed complied with requirements. One of the required proof of job experience claimed is to provide payslips and bank statements showing salary deposits. In the case of cash payments, then vouchers should be submitted as well as bank statements showing corresponding deposits. It doesn't seem like OP submitted all these, hence the comment made by the program assistant in the notes.

What I do not understand is why OP did not immediately send additional docs via webform once they got the gcms. That is fundamentally the reason why we order them - to give us insights on what's happening with our application and give us the change to stay one step ahead by sending extra docs to clear any doubts/confusion.
The requirement is to send employment letter only in a specific format. Payslips, bank statements are supplementary documents IRCC doesn’t ask for. I only submitted my employment letters and they were approved without any flags being raised.

Reactions: PRANIT01

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I have a FB account but I completely hate it! I hardly use it, opened it mainly to keep in touch with extended family on both parents' side. Now that both parents are dead, I have no real obligation to keep in touch with extended anymore. Facebook is vile and is the most immoral, dishonest and unethical social platform currently in existence.

I don't have insta, never did. Besides FB the only other SM I have is Twitter and LinkedIn.
I hate all social media platforms. They are truly the source of all evils.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
The requirement is to send employment letter only in a specific format. Payslips, bank statements are supplementary documents IRCC doesn’t ask for. I only submitted my employment letters and they were approved without any flags being raised.
Ideally yes, but IRCC is aware of applicants submitting fraudulent employment letters hence the necessity to provide more supporting proof of work claimed. Else, why would the PA note the application for review stating there were no pay stubs attached? If you worked for a large, known company then maybe just submitting the experience letter is enough, otherwise it's best to provide as much proof as possible. I have seen people get ADRs for payslips, bank statements, Tax returns etc to back up job experience claims.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Ideally yes, but IRCC is aware of applicants submitting fraudulent employment letters hence the necessity to provide more supporting proof of work claimed. Else, why would the PA note the application for review stating there were no pay stubs attached? If you worked for a large, known company then maybe just submitting the experience letter is enough, otherwise it's best to provide as much proof as possible. I have seen people get ADRs for payslips, bank statements, Tax returns etc to back up job experience claims.
I guess that was because he specifically mentioned in his LOE that he worked in a family run business. IRCC wanted to confirm if it was a paid job.
My thought process while submitting the application was the more documents you send, the more you are opening yourself up to scrutiny. I just provided what was asked and had everything else ready in case I received ADR.

Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I guess that was because he specifically mentioned in his LOE that he worked in a family run business. IRCC wanted to confirm if it was a paid job.
My thought process while submitting the application was the more documents you send, the more you are opening yourself up to scrutiny. I just provided what was asked and had everything else ready in case I received ADR.
Prior to submitting my PR application I went through this forum and read hundreds of stories on people's experiences. I decided it was better to send as much as info as possible and remove any doubt in the heart of the officer. Below is a screenshot from my gcms notes. You can see that the officer clearly specified that I provided documented proof of income even though it was not explicitly required. I needed to only show 3 years of proof but I instead gave for 7 years (few payslips for each year).

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Also IRCC typically for those documents if the job someone is claiming is for a company that doesn’t have much or any online presence. If they can’t verify your employment through online searches or through contacting your employer, they’ll ask for the additional docs for proving your employment.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Prior to submitting my PR application I went through this forum and read hundreds of stories on people's experiences. I decided it was better to send as much as info as possible and remove any doubt in the heart of the officer. Below is a screenshot from my gcms notes. You can see that the officer clearly specified that I provided documented proof of income even though it was not explicitly required. I needed to only show 3 years of proof but I instead gave for 7 years (few payslips for each year).

Maybe its different practice followed by the IRCC for different regions. If you applied from an African country, yours would have been tightly scrutinized compared to someone who applied from an Scandinavian country. Just a thought.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think the main issue with him was family owned business, if you are working in family business or self employed it is difficult to prove.
Yeah, the self-employed part worried me a bit because I am somewhat self-employed but permanently contracted to my employer. I was stumped for a while on how to proceed. I worked for the same company (fairly large with solid clients and web presence) for many years and in the beginning I was paid a stated monthly salary. The company is an IT consulting firm with many clients and I was stationed at one of them, but I also worked on other projects at different clients. In order for them to remunerate me properly, they asked that I register my own company and invoice them per hour instead of getting a fixed monthly salary so that's what I did. So in addition to my Employment letter, I also had to submit my company registration etc. There were no issues or concerns raised by officer thankfully and my eligibility passed easily.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Yeah, the self-employed part worried me a bit because I am somewhat self-employed but permanently contracted to my employer. I was stumped for a while on how to proceed. I worked for the same company (fairly large with solid clients and web presence) for many years and in the beginning I was paid a stated monthly salary. The company is an IT consulting firm with many clients and I was stationed at one of them, but I also worked on other projects at different clients. In other for them to remunerate me properly, they asked that I register my own company and invoice them per hour instead of getting a fixed monthly salary so that's what I did. So in addition to my Employment letter, I also had to submit my company registration etc. There were no issues or concerns raised by officer thankfully and my eligibility passed easily.
Wow. I faced the exact same situation when trying to prove self-employment. In my case, the company I worked for remotely, sent payments directly to my personal bank account and I invoiced them. It wasn’t done through a business entity or framework. I was stumped just like you. I ended up provided letter from my employer and copy of my contract but IRCC completely ignored this job lol. Thankfully my other experience were enough to give me maximum work experiences crs points.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Wow. I faced the exact same situation when trying to prove self-employment. In my case, the company I worked for remotely, sent payments directly to my personal bank account and I invoiced them. It wasn’t done through a business entity or framework. I was stumped just like you. I ended up provided letter from my employer and copy of my contract but IRCC completely ignored this job lol. Thankfully my other experience were enough to give me maximum work experiences crs points.
I was surprised to see that there was no single reference of my company or being self-employed in my gcms notes. All that brain gymnastics for nothing :D.