+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hello guys.
Been a silent follower of this shit-posting thread for a while.

Im March 2020 AOR, from India. And my GCMS from Aug 2021 said RR for eligibility. Statistically, I think I am at the back of the pending applications.

RR in September 2020 because i worked part-time, then full-time in family business. Claimed experience for both. And according to case analyst, 'No pay stubs, no date on LOE' are the reasons on GCMS notes for RR. No update from AOR till Aug 2021 at least. No GUs either.

Yeah I'd say it has been quite rough, but nothing exceptional. I could've easily lied and changed my experience to completely be full-time, not informe them that the business was owned by family and probably couldve saved myself the headache but I I wasn't comfortable lying to a goddamn country's immigration department.

Anywho, I did not take any action like getting pay stubs or sending LOEs with updated dates because FFS I was tired of waiting going through a severe bout of anxiety and depression, plus a new job. But now that applications are getting processed again, it has given me some optimism to be hopeful again, albeit very cautiously.

Any suggestions on what action should I take? Salary was paid in cash so I can get back dated cash/salary vouchers and send them that. The Google profile for the business has people thanking me in the reviews but I dont think that would help me. Add date of AOR to LOE and send via webform?

I will be ordering GCMS notes again next month to commemorate 2 years from AOR.
Dear friend
I do understand what you have been through, I am aor March 2020 too and still waiting. But my recommendation is that send them whatever legal and sound documents you have about your payments and this will improve the situation. As of experience I have seen that they don’t want to reject anyone, they just want enough proof for our claims. Gather your documents, double check them with others in this group and raise a webform

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
No need to worry if you complied with the requirements. Review Required doesn't necessarily mean anything alarming. It's just that it will take a little bit longer for your application to be finalized. Stop worrying about it too much, you are not the first person to get a RR on your file.
Thing is, we can't confidently say that @imransyed complied with requirements. One of the required proof of job experience claimed is to provide payslips and bank statements showing salary deposits. In the case of cash payments, then vouchers should be submitted as well as bank statements showing corresponding deposits. It doesn't seem like OP submitted all these, hence the comment made by the program assistant in the notes.

What I do not understand is why OP did not immediately send additional docs via webform once they got the gcms. That is fundamentally the reason why we order them - to give us insights on what's happening with our application and give us the change to stay one step ahead by sending extra docs to clear any doubts/confusion.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
How exactly is it a positive thing for you if more and more people are going the no-social-media route?
there are a some folks i know that stopped using facebook and instagram.
i used instagram until 2020, started off back in 2013, it was my hobby, took tons of photos, I spent time processing them and had fun posting them. i did landscape page. Facebook bought it and became another spot for advertisements. The time when it reached 1 ad per 3 posts is when i stopped using it. The algorithm is good for all kinds of photo hobbyists but it had another face to it, it made the steps easy for all sorts of predators. For several months i spent time viewing ads , reporting them and had the fun of taking down 1000's of them but the flow of ads is out of control and a few people cannot bring a change to it. A lot of mutual followers stopped using insta eventually. now i use it to watch pet and cookery videos. The app has become something else now.
Everything is business to facebook, utilizes people and their lives for their benefit. They evade all nation's laws.

few weeks ago my service provider got backlisted from using this forum website, so i tried using a different browser to check and that's when i saw ads here. You can evade ads on this site by using a browser with ad-block. I use brave and Tor

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Thing is, we can't confidently say that @imransyed complied with requirements. One of the required proof of job experience claimed is to provide payslips and bank statements showing salary deposits. In the case of cash payments, then vouchers should be submitted as well as bank statements showing corresponding deposits. It doesn't seem like OP submitted all these, hence the comment made by the program assistant in the notes.

What I do not understand is why OP did not immediately send additional docs via webform once they got the gcms. That is fundamentally the reason why we order them - to give us insights on what's happening with our application and give us the change to stay one step ahead by sending extra docs to clear any doubts/confusion.
This is where there is a small issue in india especially if it is your first job ,you will be working at a company with very low pay and the company pays you in cash.If it is less than 20k per month you are below the tax bracket and you don't have to pay tax in india.If you are getting 300$ a month mostly you won't deposit in bank because rent itself is 150 $ ,so his case may be totally legitimate.

Even big companies like TCS, Infosys used to pay like what 25k INR per month .Salary in india is horrible.

The things he can do is pay slips which says the company paid in cash ,company website, LinkedIn, LinkedIn connection from employees in the company to prove he worked there and they corroborate for him

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
there are a some folks i know that stopped using facebook and instagram.
i used instagram until 2020, started off back in 2013, it was my hobby, took tons of photos, I spent time processing them and had fun posting them. i did landscape page. Facebook bought it and became another spot for advertisements. The time when it reached 1 ad per 3 posts is when i stopped using it. The algorithm is good for all kinds of photo hobbyists but it had another face to it, it made the steps easy for all sorts of predators. For several months i spent time viewing ads , reporting them and had the fun of taking down 1000's of them but the flow of ads is out of control and a few people cannot bring a change to it. A lot of mutual followers stopped using insta eventually. now i use it to watch pet and cookery videos. The app has become something else now.
Everything is business to facebook, utilizes people and their lives for their benefit. They evade all nation's laws.

few weeks ago my service provider got backlisted from using this forum website, so i tried using a different browser to check and that's when i saw ads here. You can evade ads on this site by using a browser with ad-block. I use brave and Tor
I have a FB account but I completely hate it! I hardly use it, opened it mainly to keep in touch with extended family on both parents' side. Now that both parents are dead, I have no real obligation to keep in touch with extended anymore. Facebook is vile and is the most immoral, dishonest and unethical social platform currently in existence.

I don't have insta, never did. Besides FB the only other SM I have is Twitter and LinkedIn.

Reactions: dankboi

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
i use telephone to call family and this is rare.
I have a twitter account and occasionally uses it when something happens somewhere, a few days ago logged in to comment under ircc's and shitbeirs posts "cec ded"
deleted linkedin two years ago
LinkedIn I use mainly for professional connections. I opened my twitter account in 2020 cos I was bored during the pandemic so decided to follow Trump for comic relief (he was my only follow for many months :D). I stopped visiting Twitter after Trump was banned cos it's just wasn't fun anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi