+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 994371

the feel
there are some countryside roads where you barely see a human, or a youngster. A 10 Hectare farm with a small cottage at it's farthest end, So peaceful but creepy as hell too. if dead it might take a week or a month when someone notices if you are a solo guy with no close contacts with much friends.
Imagine someone with no facebook, linkedin and instagram. i do have IG but it's not connected with any friends, and no fb and no Linkedin

I am the same way. I have quit all social media. Lucky for people like us, more and more people are joining the no-social-media movement.

D

Deleted member 994371

adjacent to the Thomas Reuter's building, Canary wharf. this looks a bit bright cause it's 12 in the noon.

look it's getting cloudy to keep people depressed

the serene country, oxford

For someone from a third-world country, all the pics look somewhere I'd like to visit. I would prefer the countryside of course, but the downtown doesn't seem so bad at all. Try visiting a crowded marketplace in a third-world country to see what real hell looks like.

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 994371

Once (and if at all) I get PR, I will settle probably in Nanaimo. Take a remote job in Vancouver. You can reach downtown Vancouver in 20 minutes via helicopter if needed for meetings etc. Peaceful, scenic and not too big or too small. If land prices are too high by the time I got down to settling, I will take Calgary.

I have bookmarked the place. You better pray that my application fails cause you potentially added another Indian to that city.

• Haha
Reactions: RSub and dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
much depressing,
i love work, but most mornings when i get out i see this. there were numerous days, this moody af sky makes me not to work, so i text my boss i ain't coming and i spend hours at my corner pub and goes home with some beer

my commute includes walk through here, I started feeling suffocation especially walking through tall buildings close to each other.
Piccadilly :

Reactions: RSub

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
not a busy day, but anyone can sit down here and have a chill evening. some evenings i spent here after work. but pigeons and seagull they will bother us
I am not very good with British land Mark's is it London or somewhere else.I looks wonderful. The weather looks bit depressing as Stredo said sunshine is very imp ..

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I am not very good with British land Mark's is it London or somewhere else.I looks wonderful. The weather looks bit depressing as Stredo said sunshine is very imp ..
that's the tower bridge. yes it's the center of london
sunshine too important for human's well being, to some extent sunshine is a better therapy than anything

Reactions: PRANIT01
D

Deleted member 994371

Oi! Spell my name right!

that's the tower bridge. yes it's the center of london
sunshine too important for human's well being, to some extent sunshine is a better therapy than anything

I can take few days of lack of sunshine in a given season. More than that, I start going crazy. Can't even imagine living in a place like yours. Hope Canada will be different.

• Love
Reactions: dankboi

Ketchup5813

Sep 8, 2021
much depressing,
i love work, but most mornings when i get out i see this. there were numerous days, this moody af sky makes me not to work, so i text my boss i ain't coming and i spend hours at my corner pub and goes home with some beer

my commute includes walk through here, I started feeling suffocation especially walking through tall buildings close to each other.
Piccadilly :
Damn us humans, we are never satisfied with what we have, and that includes me, these pictures are from manchester if i am not wrong? On the right side inside the street would be linley house, i studied there, I stayed in manchester for 5 years, in wilmslow cheshire to be precise, and while I was there I couldn’t help but curse the settlement laws that were not targeting skilled literate outsiders but illiterate people with distant family links and forged marriages, I left it for the middle east without knowing the ground reality and trusting the hype created only to realise that its the worse place to live specially when you have experienced the UK. Its not all about money, I am earning handsomely but its about discrimination, inhumane and illogical laws, two different sets of justice for expats and locals and much much more, since you are cursing the british weather, which to me is heavenly, i welcome you to come to middle east, full of sky scrappers and modern lifestyle and try experiencing it in 52 degree celsius for 10 months of the year. None of that extravaganza will appeal when you have to see it from the window of your car or with in artificial atmosphere of AC

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Reactions: RSub