Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Don't they automatically extend medicals for US residents? They did it once for me so far but I've seen people mentioning double extensions.
Nope . No special treatment to US applicants now a days.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
2 years???I don't think anyone want to deal with IRCC for another year that is what I meant. If it is 2 years yeah then it is better to get married and add her.
I would suggest the same to you as well. You too pray that your PPR is delayed. We are both almost in the same situation. Go marry your girlfriend before you get the PPR. Saves a lot of processing time.

Reactions: PRANIT01

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
I work in the medical center and my healthcare benefits are top-notch. But I wouldn’t say the same for people who work in tech or other non—gov. They still have a lot of out of pocket expenses. Nothing is free in America. But it is true if you have money you can fucking buy anything in America. :D:D
I wish we could buy faster processing time for PR applications lol

Reactions: RSub

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I wish we could buy faster processing time for PR applications lol
you heard about AI (artificial intelligence) innit mate, well IRCC is using two for their TRV applications. The processing takes 3-4 months using their AI, so that's the pathetic situation. Before the deployment of AI they processed quicker by humans hehe. Even IRCC's AI sucks and i don't believe anything that Canada is offering as premium processing.

Reactions: cef09
D

Deleted member 994371

So long they do not make gun ownership a right, I am all in for living here -- provided they approve me in the first place.

How does living in a state of California (including the suburbs) compare to living in Canada. All my friends who have been to California have described it as paradise on earth. Perfect weather (I prefer warmer weather - yeah, I know the irony of trying to move to Canada), perfect terrain (suitable for all kinds of hobbies and activities), cost of living varies from place to place in California.

If I could move on any place on earth, I'd move there.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
How does living in a state of California (including the suburbs) compare to living in Canada. All my friends who have been to California have described it as paradise on earth. Perfect weather (I prefer warmer weather - yeah, I know the irony of trying to move to Canada), perfect terrain (suitable for all kinds of hobbies and activities), cost of living varies from place to place in California.

weather yes cali good

Reactions: RSub

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021

California is the best state to live in.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

If you are in Tech, yes CA is the place to be. To own a family home in CA, you need to earn a combined pay of 350k to 400k as a couple. In Tech, getting that much is not an issue.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
California best place to live ???LA is the most horrible city in US with crazy high taxes.SF a chipotle costs 11$ which is 7.5 in Houston, affording a home yeah good luck with that.
The landscape is amazing but to live there NO.
Best place if you can afford. :p:p

Reactions: PRANIT01