Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
If you've also been reading the comments of RSub, you would be delighted to know that he wanted a country cap on the number of indians entering into Canada. Just to give you a brief idea of the guy you were dealing with. Your fellow Indian. Such a pleasant fellow.
Yes. I will tell it loud because it will keep sandwich rollers like you who come to Canada through Lambda PGDM away from stepping foot on Canadian soil. BTW, why do you pretend to be "Non-Indian"??

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
@hsiddd If you are wondering who @DKAB is. He is a sick son of a fking b%@%@ whose d**k tucks in like a tortoise's head whenever he encounters Indians living/lived in the US.
That is a guy who is trolling from 3 different profiles.When marco posts DKab like and vice versa and then now he started trolling from another one also.Such a dumbfuck clown.
should be happy he is even learning your comments like he is going to write some exams
Just ignore his sorry ass he is not worth my farts.lol

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
That is a guy who is trolling from 3 different profiles.When marco posts DKab like and vice versa and then now he started trolling from another one also.Such a dumbfuck clown.
Do see that one of the three losers (@DKAB @Sean Fraser @Marco Mendicino ) posts some $hit and the other two likes it immediately like they have been waiting for this moment? Lol.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
seriously, something similar that works on TRV- AI and chinook, who knows if they are using bots, AI and chinook for PR apps.
even canadian AI and chinook are some dumb lazy crap, a human can process better i guess

IRCC should employ the GPU scalpers to create the most swiftest processing bots.

Reactions: fswinlander