+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Everytime you people post something someone unironically said from Shitbeir’s group, i lose braincells. Lol
Finally.........got eCOPR after waiting for a long time, applied under TR2PR stream, below is my timeline:

AOR: 12:00 AM
eCOPR: 12:01 AM

I want to thank everyone in this group for your guidance and I especially want to thank our lord and savior, the all knowing, the omnipresent, the omnipotent, doer of good and great things, Hon'ble Marco Polo for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and allowing me to continue to pay taxes and serve this great nation. Hope you all get your PR soon. God is great.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

Finally.........got eCOPR after waiting for a long time, applied under TR2PR stream, below is my timeline:

I want to thank everyone in this group for your guidance and I especially want to thank our lord and savior, the all knowing, the omnipresent, the omnipotent, doer of good and great things, Hon'ble Marco Polo for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and allowing me to continue to pay taxes and serve this great nation. Hope you all get your PR soon. God is great.
Praise be to Honorable @Marco Mendicino

Last edited:

TDAR

Oct 24, 2020
Guys, I received my request for Passport Email on Friday! I am applying from HK. Hang in there! We are very close to the end of the tunnel!
AOR: Dec 9 2020
Hello, congratulations!

I wanted to ask if you got remeds before the ppr? I am AOR October 2020 HKVO, and I have heard nothing from them.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

Congrats! Must've been an excruciatingly long wait.
#ForeverHopeful

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Just submitted a webform to check if anything further is required to make a final decision on my 2+ year old app as it is at all stages passed. Got an email immediately indicating to expect a delay in response due to high volume of requests.

wierdaf

Jan 23, 2022
"Hi Guys
Do we need to send our Driving history record too while applying for PR(as supporting Documents) or only Police clearance Certificate is enough?"

I don't even know what to say anymore. I really don't.

gamunu94

Sep 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

I'm currently in Canada on a Temporary Resident Visa (Multiple Entry) and am planning to get married in Canada this year to my Fiancée who is a Canadian citizen.

1.Could I please know how my marriage would change my status with regard to my Temporary Resident Visa?

2. Would I have to apply for a visitor record extension after I get married and on what grounds will I be able to submit a request?

Thank you so much!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi Guys,

I'm currently in Canada on a Temporary Resident Visa (Multiple Entry) and am planning to get married in Canada this year to my Fiancée who is a Canadian citizen.

1.Could I please know how my marriage would change my status with regard to my Temporary Resident Visa?

2. Would I have to apply for a visitor record extension after I get married and on what grounds will I be able to submit a request?

Thank you so much!
1. Your marriage will not change your residence status in any way.
2. Yes you will need to extend your visitor permit if you wish to stay longer. Your spouse can also submit a spousal sponsorship application for you (how quickly this can happen after your wedding, I do not know).

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Hey guys..
Did anyone follow up with SIR holthe??? ....
He self proclaimed that he has a meeting with Fraser ?
Any dramatic updates from him ?

Reactions: Sedorfwhite

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
From where you getting updates? Is there any thread you following?
Lots of CEC threads on this forum. Look at CEC April 2021 thread, July 2021 thread etc.

Reactions: IncredibleCanada

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

These liberals are clowns. Not sure if they just think people are stupid or they are stupid themselves. By hindering an already tight workforce, this guy thinks inflation is gonna go down? Moron hasn't attended economics 101 class. I need to take a break from the news, makes my blood boil every time :mad:

Not to mention he looks like a total weasel

Reactions: Lc4life