+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Finally.........got eCOPR after waiting for a long time, applied under TR2PR stream, below is my timeline:

AOR: 12:00 AM
eCOPR: 12:01 AM

I want to thank everyone in this group for your guidance and I especially want to thank our lord and savior, the all knowing, the omnipresent, the omnipotent, doer of good and great things, Hon'ble Marco Polo for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and allowing me to continue to pay taxes and serve this great nation. Hope you all get your PR soon. God is great.
No thanks to Kubeir sir???

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Finally.........got eCOPR after waiting for a long time, applied under TR2PR stream, below is my timeline:

AOR: 12:00 AM
eCOPR: 12:01 AM

I want to thank everyone in this group for your guidance and I especially want to thank our lord and savior, the all knowing, the omnipresent, the omnipotent, doer of good and great things, Hon'ble Marco Polo for giving me this once in a lifetime opportunity and allowing me to continue to pay taxes and serve this great nation. Hope you all get your PR soon. God is great. Heil Canada! Heil True Dough! Ave Liberati!

• Haha
Reactions: seadrag0n

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
How to say "f*** off* in corporate lingo, a demonstration:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
If you have an application in process, you can:
· check your application status online or
· request a change of address
Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.
For more information, you can:
· get general information about our programs,

· find answers to common questions in our Help Centre.
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nov 2019 AOR
File approved in March 2020(GCMS notes)
Passed remedical on November 27, 2021(IRCC requested)
FSW - Outland
VO: Ottawa
Still no PPR!
Anyone in the same situation??
(Officer code: AB14712 (GCMS NOTES)
You are about one month or maximum two away from PPR, since they have asked for a remedical.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
A friend with AOR dec 2020 - FSW Outland got PPR yesterday. Also saw one 2021 application got PPR, wonder when the next fsw draw will happen :(
I'm pretty sure they will ghost all old AORs who would need fresh documents like PCCs, POF etc. and give priority to those now whose docs are still valid, Since they see us as inventory not people. They can process in whichever order that suits them with complete disregard for the wishes of the PEOPLE who are applying...arghhhhh

Temidayo_

Dec 3, 2019
Nov 2019 AOR
FSW - Outland
Still no PPR!
Finally someone in the same situation as I. Exact same thing. L approved March 2020 as per gcms, remedicals November 20th, passed December 29th nothing since then. Same officer code (assigned by and assigned to) VO also ottawa.

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
Brother atleast you're in the inventory! some of us are still without an ITA here :D
Explore other options if you can. I have been in the pool for roughly half a year but we accepted an offer and moving to a different country soon. If the ITA comes it comes, if it won't then won't. In the meantime we are collecting our docs for Competency Demonstration Report (Australia).
I suggest you not to sit and wait. Uncertain times are ahead :(

Jan 15, 2022
Nov 2019 AOR
FSW - Outland
Still no PPR!

I have similar timelines, November 2019 AOR, passed my remedicals on December 18th.

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
How to say "f*** off* in corporate lingo, a demonstration:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
If you have an application in process, you can:
· check your application status online or
· request a change of address
Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.
For more information, you can:
· get general information about our programs,

· find answers to common questions in our Help Centre.
We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
The real sh*tty thing is when you pull your notes you'll find this non-sense letter there taking almost a whole fking page...