Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
This is the Matrix.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Don't say I didn't warn you.
As i said in my replies to others, I have a PhD that I got from USA. Just looking to get info about jobs and career in Canada

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
As i said in my replies to others, I have a PhD that I got from USA. Just looking to get info about jobs and career in Canada
Your Ph.D. is in a really specialized field. Is it similar to Organic Chemistry? If so, there are jobs in Pharma. There are jobs specifically for Environ Chemistry but I'm sure it will be competitive. Most of them are in BC

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Your Ph.D. is in a really specialized field. Is it similar to Organic Chemistry? If so, there are jobs in Pharma. There are jobs specifically for Environ Chemistry but I'm sure it will be competitive. Most of them are in BC
Yeah, my area of research is antibiotics and other trace organic chemicals in the environment (soil, water, air, etc.) and human and environmental risks for these chemicals. I am just exploring if it worth looking for good jobs in Canada. Otherwise, I will just move back to US after PR. I have several connections in academia and industry there. So, finding a job there won't be hard. I just don't want to go through moving from one country to another to another

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I just noticed that in GCMS notes, eligibility can be "PASSED" or "RECOMMENDED PASSED", is there any difference?
My eligibility is "Passed" as per the update from the top of the document. From the agent's notes from the bottom of the document, it is "Recommended Passed". I don't think it makes any diff.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
I just noticed that in GCMS notes, eligibility can be "PASSED" or "RECOMMENDED PASSED", is there any difference?
There is passed by agent and passed by officer. Usually just passed means passed by officer, but it depends on location. Mine says passed but it’s just by agent. Some places they have eligibility met as well. You might see which passed it is in the notes section, if you look at how it’s written.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
My eligibility is "Passed" as per the update from the top of the document. From the agent's notes from the bottom of the document, it is "Recommended Passed". I don't think it makes any diff.
There is passed by agent and passed by officer. Usually just passed means passed by officer, but it depends on location. Mine says passed but it’s just by agent. Some places they have eligibility met as well. You might see which passed it is in the notes section, if you look at how it’s written.
Mine was also passed by an agent in Jan 2021 but nowhere it is mentioned as "recommended", just as "passed".

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Mine was also passed by an agent in Jan 2021 but nowhere it is mentioned as "recommended", just as "passed".
You are right. I confused myself. I checked my notes and the agent notes say Recommend Pass for criminality. Not sure what the fk he means.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
You are right. I confused myself. I checked my notes and the agent notes say Recommend Pass for criminality. Not sure what the fk he means.
For me it says passed for criminality also but who cares about anything other than eligibility, that's the only thing that matters.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Recommend Pass for Criminality means an analyst has looked at your PCC and deemed there to be no issues. A Senior Officer will actually pass Criminality when they get round to reviewing it themselves. Same thing happened to me.

Reactions: seadrag0n and RSub

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
@hsiddd If you are wondering who @DKAB is. He is a sick son of a fking b%@%@ whose d**k tucks in like a tortoise's head whenever he encounters Indians living/lived in the US.
Hahaha. I hv been reading his comments. So am aware of him. I just don't like to waste my time on such people. So ignored his comment.