+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

M

MayorGrom

TR2PR is not EE yet, the mandate letter commands IRCC to make it a part of EE. Why should it be massive work? Take your good old CEC, remove the 1 year Canadian work exp requirement and bam, there's your EE TR2PR.

They're moving then I guess.
You can't just take a system, remove smth and bam. It doesn't work like this. EE doesn't include CEC only; it includes several streams and it's huge amount of work removing smth. from one stream without affecting another ones. Take a look at NOC -> TEER. That change is not that massive; most codes are the same with new digit somewhere in the middle. Rollout got changed 3 times already and it's easier to implement that what you are suggesting; it affects every stream equally.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
300 is a massive boost. I don't think they will go that high. Agree with the rest.
You know, if True Dough wants, it can get a guy with 75 points in to PR. No jokes!

M

MayorGrom

JT wants it to be a massive boost dude :D That's the whole point. Come on now, you should be able to see outland immigration is not the flagship anymore. I mean it's been two years it should be clear by now.
That's the thing. I cannot see anything because looking at 2021 as a sample (the only one) introduces a major bias. Variables change and they change a lot. 2021 they would have invited tourists if that meant they could meet their target.

So, no. I don't know what is the flagship and what is not. I don't know that because I don't have enough data to see the pattern.

M

MayorGrom

BINGO!

You can try an ATIP. And see how severly it is redacted. See today's memo? It left ALL the useful info.

Investigative journalists get this info from sources, then it actually becomes a scandal and then it is investigated.

Heck, read about Canada's lunch money scam. The politicians were spending absurd amount of money on meals.
I see your point. Me ordering ATIP is not the same as high level politician ordering them. For example, if the next candidate wants to know what exactly is happening with the money, I am sure he will be able to do so.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I see your point. Me ordering ATIP is not the same as high level politician ordering them. For example, if the next candidate wants to know what exactly is happening with the money, I am sure he will be able to do so.
Lol! high level politicians do not bother with such trivial matters unless they are in midst of some trouble themselves. Here is what they were doing in the senate :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Senate_expenses_scandal

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
This is Mike Duffy. He among other things, expensed fraudulent living. He stole lunch money from Canada...

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys !

I am actively checking MyImmiTracker for statistical purposes and I noticed the following :

On January 14th, there were 754 active cases for FSW Inland and Outland with AOR date and Medical Passed.

Today there are still 754 cases active, but 19 of them were created on the 14th and after. So, if we were to guess the number of processed applicants for this past week we would divide 54,000 / 754 = 71.

That would give us 19 x 71 = 1349 applicants per week or 5396 per month.

Totally hypothetical numbers, but maybe a rough idea at what speed they are working.

M

MayorGrom

Hi guys !

I am actively checking MyImmiTracker for statistical purposes and I noticed the following :

On January 14th, there were 754 active cases for FSW Inland and Outland with AOR date and Medical Passed.

Today there are still 754 cases active, but 19 of them were created on the 14th and after. So, if we were to guess the number of processed applicants for this past week we would divide 54,000 / 754 = 71.

That would give us 19 x 71 = 1349 applicants per week or 5396 per month.

Totally hypothetical numbers, but maybe a rough idea at what speed they are working.
If we divide 55k/5k, we get 11 months. That is more reasonable vs. 36 months.

However, I am afraid the calculation is not linear as it doesn't factor in several constantly changing variables. But thank you for bringing it up.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If we divide 55k/5k, we get 11 months. That is more reasonable vs. 36 months.

However, I am afraid the calculation is not linear as it doesn't factor in several constantly changing variables. But thank you for bringing it up.
Very small sample size. Probably not representative of the EE applicant pool. Thanks though.

I'm guessing the current rate is no more than 2000 PPRs / mo. Totally outa my ass though.
Last week, there was a rain of PPR on Thursday.

For 3 or more hours we will know if the rain will continue again, or will it turn into a drizzle or a storm.

Reactions: VVV62 and dankboi
M

MayorGrom

Last week, there was a rain of PPR on Thursday.

For 3 or more hours we will know if the rain will continue again, or will it turn into a drizzle or a storm.
It's not linear, mate :) There is a batch and when it gets released, we see PPRs. Will it happen today or tomorrow or Saturday? No idea. It might happen next week with 2x of PPRs.

Reactions: dankboi

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
It's not linear, mate :) There is a batch and when it gets released, we see PPRs. Will it happen today or tomorrow or Saturday? No idea. It might happen next week with 2x of PPRs.
Yes, I know its not linear ;)

But, I don't think they will wait two weeks to release batches of PPRs and Thursday is almost the best day for everything in the public administration.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
if they keep processing the backlog (starting with 2018/2019 applications), the average processing time will rise to 3yrs. Because the average processing time is based on the duration of the applications completed(processed). if they send out PPRs to all 2019 applications next month, the average processing time for next month would be 36months. Just a mathematical reality..

In the note, they haven't hinted to anything like deliberately reducing resources for FSW applications to extend the processing times.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
if they keep processing the backlog (starting with 2018/2019 applications), the average processing time will rise to 3yrs. Because the average processing time is based on the duration of the applications completed(processed). if they send out PPRs to all 2019 applications next month, the average processing time for next month would be 36months. Just a mathematical reality..

In the note, they haven't hinted to anything like deliberately reducing resources for FSW applications to extend the processing times.
tizzyboi wots poppin, sup! biin ah vyle