FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
i started reading the posts, housing, affordability, so skipped 5-6 pages,
As economic immigrants, we forecast future life and expenses considering a monthly wage job, get out of it first.
Do something else to make money, this Canadian market is virtually demanding it. Do shady businesses, evade taxes, don't breed unless you love to have a child. The elite classes feed on everyday citizens struggles, i think we can do the same shit to survive, or maybe more. The law is something we fear which is stopping us from doing it, yeah, but nothing is really stopping anyone. Just Do it. If this post is read by ircc or anyone from canadian federal government, then understand, this is your country and it's demanding prospective immigrants to do it. if you can't regulate it then folks will evade taxes and not breed anymore.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
As economic immigrants, we forecast future life and expenses considering a monthly wage job, get out of it first.
Do something else to make money, this Canadian market is virtually demanding it. Do shady businesses, evade taxes, don't breed unless you love to have a child. The elite classes feed on everyday citizens struggles, i think we can do the same shit to survive, or maybe more. The law is something we fear which is stopping us from doing it, yeah, but nothing is really stopping anyone. Just Do it. If this post is read by ircc or anyone from canadian federal government, then understand, this is your country and it's demanding prospective immigrants to do it. if you can't regulate it then folks will evade taxes and not breed anymore.
In every country a lot wealthy people are looking into the loopholes of the system to be able to make more money. For example in Ireland we have investing companies that buys off the whole estates and guess what. Government came up with a new law where they state they will regulate this s*** and what has happened. They said it that investment companies can still buy whole estates but 5-8% of the estate needs to be put up for sale to normal people like me and you hahahahahah and this should stop the house prices to go up, yea sure.... You ahve to remember one thing. People that create the law also have a benefit in it :)

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
You just described most countries.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
In every country a lot wealthy people are looking into the loopholes of the system to be able to make more money. For example in Ireland we have investing companies that buys off the whole estates and guess what. Government came up with a new law where they state they will regulate this s*** and what has happened. They said it that investment companies can still buy whole estates but 5-8% of the estate needs to be put up for sale to normal people like me and you hahahahahah and this should stop the house prices to go up, yea sure.... You ahve to remember one thing. People that create the law also have a benefit in it :)
People that create the law also have a benefit in it
Yeah so is why i stated the common people should find another strategy.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
You just described most countries.
yes but here we are talking about Canada specifically where all folks are trying to move to. I don't have problems if their housing market is gonna blow up or not but trying to request folks to think about different ways to evade a bit, evade a bit from this whole thing sucking up their lives.
the scummy areas of London where a bedspace costs 500-700 GBP , and including a shared kitchen it'll be 1000 GBP but nobody complains cause it is how it is, Nowadays youth's (non-addicts/ non users) are selling crack to earn more apart from their full time work, cause an hour worth of 2 deals generate more than 3 nights of uber eat deliveries.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Did you check if you got an ITA from Ontario?
the solicitor's assistant mailed me saying it's still showing assessment, I had switched off my phone a week before Christmas so the mail. few days ago I switched it on to get an OTP and that's when i saw your message.
I saw on immitracker that folks started getting Nomination. Today someone else got Nomination whose Submission is 4 days after mine.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
the solicitor's assistant mailed me saying it's still showing assessment, I had switched off my phone a week before Christmas so the mail. few days ago I switched it on to get an OTP and that's when i saw your message.
I saw on immitracker that folks started getting Nomination. Today someone else got Nomination whose Submission is 4 days after mine.
Fingers crossed :D I was reading about some PNP application from last year, he was outlander. AOR May 2021 and the application was completed in November 2021 :O how is that possible. Are they processing new PNP applications as normal?

Ak1664

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Fingers crossed :D I was reading about some PNP application from last year, he was outlander. AOR May 2021 and the application was completed in November 2021 :O how is that possible. Are they processing new PNP applications as normal?
We would've seen more applicants processed at that pace, no? given that apps were being accepted throughout

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
stop crossing fingers.

ah yes pal someone put here that folks are pissed cause ircc is parallel processing the old's and new apps. hehe