+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Vikramadi

Dec 24, 2020
Hi, after I have uploaded my documents, I see the status as "Replacement Provided". Should I do anything from my end to have the status changed to "Replacement Received" ?
Anything on this yet? I'm worried my documents are not received. Can't even reach their office phone these days.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Simple, borrow and buy. I have seen a few videos on YouTube where recently moved immigrants bought 2-3 properties after just spending 1-2 years in Canada by taking loans because the value of these properties will "appreciate" 20-40% in 2-3 years after which will sell it off for a profit. If new immigrants are able to do this by purchasing "investment properties", imagine what Canadians are doing.
These youtubers are selling a fairy tale and people should be wary of believing what they see on social media or YouTube. These people are no different to Youtubers trying to show people how to be millionaire by buying crypto, stocks or selling on Amazon. They need views and they are selling a dream / fairytale. People need to be realistic when moving to a new country and mentally prepare for all the challenges. The things said on this forum by some members about life in Canada may be exaggerated at times but they do paint a pretty good picture of challenges in Canada. If anyone thinks life is going to be fairytale then you are in for a shock. Yes, if you are from IT / Tech background and you are lucky to get transferred on a good salary then yes life will be amazing from Day 1. But that is not the case for everyone.