+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Not sure how accurate this tracker is, but seems like most approvals are still around sep 2020.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker
Well remember that only few people are using immitracker so it does not paint a full picture of the situation where we are currently. IRCC has published its data recently and even when you check the timeline on their website and lick on the little HELP tooltip they are saying that over 80% of applications are processed from that period and they are working on complex cases mostly ;) Also they are working on new applications at the same time etc. A little bit more patience, most of the guys are closer than they think.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
impossible given the backlogs. There may be a 6k draw. i think mega CEC draws will start after feb.
According to IRCC 80% of the CEC applications are done and they are working on a complex cases which either have unclear history, missing documents etc.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
the solicitor's assistant mailed me saying it's still showing assessment, I had switched off my phone a week before Christmas so the mail. few days ago I switched it on to get an OTP and that's when i saw your message.
I saw on immitracker that folks started getting Nomination. Today someone else got Nomination whose Submission is 4 days after mine.
you are still in assessment? that's surprising given most of the apps are in DIP

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
This is another story but I think they said it that they will speed this up as well. They will not be able to clear the backlog from every stream.
study permits they have to clear. Spousal is a priority as well. MEga draws will happen after feb 10 announcemnts

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
This is another story but I think they said it that they will speed this up as well. They will not be able to clear the backlog from every stream.
Moreover, many PNps haven't even received R10s, IRCC is way behind. I think mega draws will happen after Feb when they have got the backlogs under control.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Moreover, many PNps haven't even received R10s, IRCC is way behind. I think mega draws will happen after Feb when they have got the backlogs under control.
Plus one more thing i would like to point out is the draws will be CECs only. IRCC would have to be crazy to invite FSW candidates at this point of time