+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Also look at what's going on in the Netherlands and Australia, two countries were people are traditionally very adherent to government regulations. They are rebelling against the lockdowns being imposed.

Everyone has their breaking point. We have to live with covid now, how can we keep locking down society? I supported it for the longest time, but it's clear there is no silver bullet for the virus, even vaccine efficacy is good but doesn't guarantee that you won't get it. So we have to live with it.

Most people who are our age who are already vaccinated are not at risk of adverse effects.
This is when we’ll know which countries are smart and which ones are dumb. Anyone who follows the 2020 route in 2022 is clearly far from being bright

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
How will they find 400k people who speak German?
There will be 400k desperate folks out of 7 billion who wanna move out if their countries. Germany willl do just fine I guess.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
There will be 400k desperate folks out of 7 billion who wanna move out if their countries. Germany willl do just fine I guess.
It will be very difficult for them to live properly without knowing the language, imagine Canada having French as the only used language.

Reactions: RSub

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
How will they find 400k people who speak German?
There isn’t really a plan in the text. It’s just vague pledges of a new government. They claimed they will improve their skilled immigration and to deal with aging population, they need 400k immigrants per year. Though it’s all just ideas.

D

Deleted member 1050918

It will be very difficult for them to live properly without knowing the language, imagine Canada having French as the only used language.
Not at all. My friends found skilled jobs in Germany while being outside of Germany and they all are really happy. I ask them about the language, they say what I say: Professionally it's not a problem; however you better learn German for a better social life or you're a bit like a tourist.

I can believe that, i think in terms of career, Europe is ahead when it comes to that.
Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Switzerland, UK are all decades ahead of Canada in terms of STEM careers. These countries produce technology and export it to countries like Canada that import most of the tech they use. I've been waiting on Canada (FSW) because I don't wanna go the study route. But if I'll have to go the study route, then it's a nobrainer I'm going to Germany because;

1. Studying is cheaper
2. Degrees are shorter (you get them faster)
3. Degrees are better (better job prospects after graduating)

All you need to do is find a job (quite easy, unlike Canada) and not be such a dumbass that'd get fired before they obtained a PR. But it seems Germany is now considering actual immigration pathways which is far better because I really don't wanna study again.