Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hey guys, will you support me if I become Conservative?
-Lower taxes
-Support Oil and gas industry
-Build more housing
-Punish Foreign home buyers + hedge fund real estate speculators
-Less regulation.

This is a Canada i could live in
No oil and gas. Rest all are okay.

Reactions: Alysson

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
If you do that, then you need to move to your nominated province or show some proof that you will move back to your nominated province once you get PR. Provinces can pull their nomination at any time.
This is exactly what I did. When starting the study route, I applied to a number of schools and got admitted by most, even got great funding from a few. I last minute decided to apply to uRegina as well (as I had a 2nd SINP application in process. First one was refused because of incorrect job letter format). I'm so glad I did, cos shortly after I got my SP approved for the university that was giving me the highest amount of funding, I got my SINP nomination. I immediately decided to switch to uRegina and re-applied for my SP, so I can go my nominating province in the hopes that IRCC will see just how serious I am about settling in SK :D.

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
This is exactly what I did. When starting the study route, I applied to a number of schools and got admitted by most, even got great funding from a few. I last minute decided to apply to uRegina as well (as I had a 2nd SINP application in process. First one was refused because of incorrect job letter format). I'm so glad I did, cos shortly after I got my SP approved for the university that was giving me the highest amount of funding, I got my SINP nomination. I immediately decided to switch to uRegina and re-applied for my SP, so I can go my nominating province in the hopes that IRCC will see just how serious I am about settling in SK :D.
so you've been SINPing for SK

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
“IRCC, I’m a skilled immigrant, following all current procedures for immigration, received PNP so I am in demand at my province, and I am doing all this effort to show my willingness to immigrate, please look at my file.”
IRCC:”Sorry, no time for you, we need to use all our resources on these random fast-food workers from Ontario, who got lucky they were in the right place, when a pandemic that screwed everyone’s lives came.”

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
“IRCC, I’m a skilled immigrant, following all current procedures for immigration, received PNP so I am in demand at my province, and I am doing all this effort to show my willingness to immigrate, please look at my file.”
IRCC:”Sorry, no time for you, we need to use all our resources on these random fast-food workers from Ontario, who got lucky they were in the right place, when a pandemic that screwed everyone’s lives came.”
I need my KFC delivery cheap

• Haha
Reactions: pjames and Alysson

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
True story :D :D :D . So, so sad...

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
I've heard German is not that hard to learn, it's in the second lowest difficulty category for English speakers.

https://effectivelanguagelearning.com/language-guide/language-difficulty/
I studied German at school and it was a mess. The language has several illogical concepts which cannot be understood by foreigners, just learned by heart.

1) Genders. There are 3 genders: Masculine, Feminine, and Neutral. And only God knows what is what. For example: "boy" is masculine, but "girl" is neutral. WHY? No one can say for sure. Just learn it. In contrast to French, when 95% of words of the femenine gender end with -e, in German, there's no logic.

2) German declension (or cases). As you may know, there are 3 articles (der, die, das) for each gender + die for plural nouns. And there are 4 cases (Nominative, Genetive, Accusative, Dative). And each case changes an article and an ending of a noun. For example: "der König der Löwen" = The Lion King. Basically, König is masculine (der), but Löwen is the plulal of der Löwe. But the article for plural form of der Löwe is die Löwen. The usage of der in "der König der Löwen" means that the case is used. Without it, the phrase "der König die Löwen" means literally "the king the lions", which is a mistake, and a German person can ask WTF do you mean.
And such sh*t is everywhere, in every sentence. So, you have to learn a table of changing articles, where there are 3 main aforementioned articles plus 3 new additional. And the whole table has no logic to find and acknowledge. It looks like all articles have been randomly shuffled. Check it. I wanna kill myself when I see those tables.

3) The work order. In some situations, the usage of complex tenses forces a speaker to change the word order. For instance, in perfect tenses.
Ich habe Englisch studiert = I have English studied. The verb goes to the end of the sentence. It's pretty simple when a sentence is short, but in complex sentences the word order makes a lot of pain in da arse.

4) Complex nouns. The word "der Schreibtischdrehstuhl" contains 4 words: Schreib (to write) tisch (a table) dreh (to turn) stuhl (a stool). What do you think the whole word means? A stool with an attached turnable table. And Germans feel ok to create nouns containing 5-6-7-8 words.

5) Regional dialects. In contrast to English speaking countries, where a person from Australia can easily understand a person from Canada or the UK (the main difference is in pronunciation and slang), some German dialects differ gramatically. People of South/North Germany, Bayern, and Swiss could face some problems while communicating with each other. Immigrants who study Hochdeutch (the generalised dialect of German TV and education) are completely f*cked up.

Just my observations based on 8 years of hardship in school.

Reactions: Islander216

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
I studied German at school and it was a mess. The language has several illogical concepts which cannot be understood by foreigners, just learned by heart.

1) Genders. There are 3 genders: Masculine, Feminine, and Neutral. And only God knows what is what. For example: "boy" is masculine, but "girl" is neutral. WHY? No one can say for sure. Just learn it. In contrast to French, when 95% of words of the femenine gender end with -e, in German, there's no logic.

2) German declension (or cases). As you may know, there are 3 articles (der, die, das) for each gender + die for plural nouns. And there are 4 cases (Nominative, Genetive, Accusative, Dative). And each case changes an article and an ending of a noun. For example: "der König der Löwen" = The Lion King. Basically, König is masculine (der), but Löwen is the plulal of der Löwe. But the article for plural form of der Löwe is die Löwen. The usage of der in "der König der Löwen" means that the case is used. Without it, the phrase "der König die Löwen" means literally "the king the lions", which is a mistake, and a German person can ask WTF do you mean.
And such sh*t is everywhere, in every sentence. So, you have to learn a table of changing articles, where there are 3 main aforementioned articles plus 3 new additional. And the whole table has no logic to find and acknowledge. It looks like all articles have been randomly shuffled. Check it. I wanna kill myself when I see those tables.

3) The work order. In some situations, the usage of complex tenses forces a speaker to change the word order. For instance, in perfect tenses.
Ich habe Englisch studiert = I have English studied. The verb goes to the end of the sentence. It's pretty simple when a sentence is short, but in complex sentences the word order makes a lot of pain in da arse.

4) Complex nouns. The word "der Schreibtischdrehstuhl" contains 4 words: Schreib (to write) tisch (a table) dreh (to turn) stuhl (a stool). What do you think the whole word means? A stool with an attached turnable table. And Germans feel ok to create nouns containing 5-6-7-8 words.

5) Regional dialects. In contrast to English speaking countries, where a person from Australia can easily understand a person from Canada or the UK (the main difference is in pronunciation and slang), some German dialects differ gramatically. People of South/North Germany, Bayern, and Swiss could face some problems while communicating with each other. Immigrants who study Hochdeutch (the generalised dialect of German TV and education) are completely f*cked up.

Just my observations based on 8 years of hardship in school.

I actually speak German. Words ending with "chen" are (almost) always neutral. Genders have nothings to do with something or someone being masculine/feminine. They are driven by certain grammatical rules.
But other than that der/die/das is a nightmare..

Reactions: VVV62