+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

People have done this with French too and it's supposed to be a super difficult language to learn from scratch.
Exactly. Instead of learning French only for CRS/immigration, I'd much rather learn German that I'll actually use professionally and socially.

D

Deleted member 1050918

After rereading. The new government never set the number. Business are the one saying they needed 400k. The new government was just being vague promising to ease immigration for skilled workers and refugees.
Quite sure the need is even greater than 400k. I don't wanna spam shit but industry is going hard in Germany; fellas are building the technologies of the future. They're in the league of the US in terms of tech.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
The US already takes in a million a year(per capita, that is rather low compared to others) and has almost 10 million backlog, even by being openly anti immigrant.

Reactions: RSub

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey guys, will you support me if I become Conservative?
-Lower taxes
-Support Oil and gas industry
-Build more housing
-Punish Foreign home buyers + hedge fund real estate speculators
-Less regulation.

This is a Canada i could live in

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hey guys, will you support me if I become Conservative?
-Lower taxes
-Support Oil and gas industry
-Build more housing
-Punish Foreign home buyers + hedge fund real estate speculators
-Less regulation.

This is a Canada i could live in
Basically all the reasons why I can only ever live in AB in Canada. Except what you wrote about oil & gas; there's enough oil & gas dude AB needs some more tech to be more fun (career-wise). Libtard shitholes like ON and urban BC on the other hand... Nope

D

Deleted member 1006777

People have done this with French too and it's supposed to be a super difficult language to learn from scratch.
French is not super difficult by any means. It is very closely related to english, and is considered easier than german in language learning communities.