+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Is there anyone who has seen movement on their files that are in NDVO? It feels like Ottawa is the only VO that is working

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi, anyone knows if remedical once confirmed to be received, can be approved in 45-60 days? Some say 60-90 days which is dreadful
It usually takes 7-15 days. I passed my remed after 25 days because my hospital sent the report after 20 days but IRCC took only 5 days.

Reactions: Katatsukeru

Tiaraxx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
outland (India)
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
08-07-2020
Med's Request
01-10-2021
Med's Done....
05-10-2021
Passport Req..
waiting
Did you go for upfront medicals or waited till IRCC asked for re-meds? Most people who recently received re-meds are getting PPR's within one of getting them passed.
Not everyone is getting PPR after a month of remed passed. I passed remed on 26 October and no PPR yet. I think it depends on the AOR, jan and feb AOR ppl are getting PPR within a month of their remed.

D

Deleted member 1050918

There was that one guy here who went on a long hilarious rant because some 2021 FSW got a PPR. Life is so hard lmao. There's definitely a 2020 vs 2021 AOR FSW civil war brewing
I'm thinking about cheating by moving back to Canada and living like a rat (grad student lol) until I get PR.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
New Canadian travel and border measures take effect tomorrow
Anyone taking Canada's federally-regulated modes of transportation has to prove they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to board.

Full vaccination against COVID-19 will be required in Canada for all travellers aged 12 years and older starting tomorrow, November 30.

The new rules apply to the federally regulated transportation sector. This includes VIA Rail and Rocky Mountaineer trains, all Canadian airports, and passenger vessels engaged in voyages of 24 hours or more, such as cruise ships. Road transportation, such as buses, for instance, is not subject to this policy.

Canada announced this measure last month and introduced it on October 30. At that time, a grace period was provided allowing travellers to present proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test instead of proof of vaccination, but this has now ended.

Only a small number of travellers now qualify for one of the limited exemptions, for example, those who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons.

A temporary measure has also been put in place to allow foreign nationals to leave Canada by air until February 28 without having to be vaccinated. Travellers wishing to make use of this exemption will be required to present a negative molecular test for COVID-19 before boarding a plane. Only travellers who entered Canada before October 30 are eligible under this special policy.

Also effective November 30, fully vaccinated travellers authorized to enter Canada who will be leaving the country and returning within 72 hours of departure are no longer required to provide a molecular test result for COVID-19 in order to return.

This exemption only applies to travel by Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons registered under the Indian Act who are fully vaccinated and who leave and return to Canada by air or land. It will be necessary for these individuals to be able to provide proof of vaccination. Children under 12 years of age and persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons are also covered by this new provision.

Any traveller going abroad for more than 72 hours will still be required to undergo the mandatory molecular test for COVID-19 before coming to Canada. Canada does not recognize antigen tests, often called “rapid tests,” for this purpose.

Since February of this year, Canada requires all incoming international travellers over age five to take a COVID-19 test regardless of whether they are vaccinated or not.

November 30 is also the date that Canada adds three new vaccines to the list of the ones travellers can receive to be considered fully immunized against COVID-19. Starting tomorrow, the following vaccines will be approved in Canada:

• Sinopharm;
  • Sinovac;
  • COVAXIN;
  • Pfizer-BioNTech;
  • Moderna;
  • AstraZeneca; and
  • Janssen Johnson & Johnson.
To be considered a fully vaccinated traveller to Canada, one must generally have received the full recommended dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 full days before the day of departure. Individuals whose proof of vaccination is not in English or French must submit a certified translation of their document. Travellers are also required to submit all the required information through a free online application called ArriveCAN, including their proof of immunization and a quarantine plan, prior to arrival in Canada.

D

Deleted member 1050918

If you do that, then you need to move to your nominated province or show some proof that you will move back to your nominated province once you get PR. Provinces can pull their nomination at any time.
Yeah man that's what's holding me back. In my case showing proof shouldn't be more difficult than it is right now but I have a feeling provinces are more lenient with outlanders in terms of intent. PNP is a bit of a pain tbh...

Flights are getting cancelled, looks like things will be back to early 2020.
100%. Covid is a long term project. Who can guarantee pharma lords won't use covid and other lab made viruses to keep humanity in this state forever? Nobody. This is the new world order online chads kept laughing at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HA1986