+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
For Alberta, not that they don't invite people with NOCs from those lists, but they say the chances of getting a NOI/nomination diminishes. Quite a many people on the forum received a NOI despite their NOCs being on the high-wage low-wage lists. AINP invited many complete outlanders (no job offer, no connections to AB/Canada, no Canadian education, nothing) in Aug, Sept and Oct but your NOC had to be among the selected NOCs of that particular AINP draw.
Outlanders with no connection to Canada who were invited by AINP had NOC 2131 only, I have not seen any other NOC.

D

Deleted member 1050918

These NOC's are the exact opposite of what OINP is inviting, job market is really that different between provinces?
Yep.

Alberta: Classical engineering; mainly mechanical, civil, and chemical. (The only real market is oil & gas, energy, mining, and construction though)
Ontario: Everything else. Jk; there are very fun jobs for mech and chem engs in Ontario.

The only somewhat real job market for these NOCs is in Ontario (and Quebec but that's not Canada). Alberta is quite boring...

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi all, A quick question- in the process of submitting my application. Is it mandatory to mention all periods of work history. I worked as a trainee for 4 months at the start of my career 5 years ago. It is not related to the NOC I am applying under. So should I mention it or skip it? If I mention it, the page is asking me to upload Employer reference letter with all roles and responsibilities listed. I do not have one for the subject role. Just a relieving letter from the HR which says I have met expectations and my work was good. Will this do? Or should I just not mention this in my work history column. Would that be termed as suppression of facts?

Thanks for reading, please do reply if you have an answer.

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi all, A quick question- in the process of submitting my application. Is it mandatory to mention all periods of work history. I worked as a trainee for 4 months at the start of my career 5 years ago. It is not related to the NOC I am applying under. So should I mention it or skip it? If I mention it, the page is asking me to upload Employer reference letter with all roles and responsibilities listed. I do not have one for the subject role. Just a relieving letter from the HR which says I have met expectations and my work was good. Will this do? Or should I just not mention this in my work history column. Would that be termed as suppression of facts?

Thanks for reading, please do reply if you have an answer.
Exclude from work history. Only add it to personal history section.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guess PPR rain not coming till next year. 2021 was more disappointing than 2020.
IRCC is swamped with apps. They said they can work from home properly now but we'll see how true that is. There's no reason to have any expectations until the second half of 2022 in terms of PPR/app processing. MEP/BIL really takes 5+ months now. All program draws might come back sooner like Q1 2022.