+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021
I highly doubt anyone thinks Canada or any other developed country is flawless and will be the solution to all our problems. Everyone has a different reason for wanting to move to a particular country. At the risk of sounding cliche, people want something different or better - or at least relatively better in a certain aspect (economic, social or something else). Immigration consumes a lot of our time and energy so even if it is not our first priority, it sure feels that way.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Well that was very disappointing. I was really expecting to get atleast some insight into what #IRCC was working/planning for the remainder of the year and 2022.
Except for saying that 2022 will be uneven and that in-Canada attention will be diluted - nothing much...
#NCIC2021 https://t.co/uqZ0aNswQP
Like true government officials, they say nothing of value...

taah

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
IRCC never ceases to intentionally mystify us with ambiguous statements that forces us to read several meanings into their usual one-liner statements

What could this sentence possibly mean for us outlanders? Cant deduce much from it, but as one who’s familiar with pharmaceutics, dilution obviously makes a solution weaker or less effective. So does this mean that in-canada attention would be less in 2022? Would they shift focus again to outlanders? We can only wait and see
Ok, so the exact words were "you are definitely not going to see as much of a focus on in-Canada as you have seen in 2021" as stated by #Andre_Baril of #IRCC #NCIC2021

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
#foreverhopeless
Personally, I have decided one thing : IF I get a PR and later citizenship of Canada I will make IRCC reforming and accountability my single biggest issue in deciding who I vote for. I will try to convert as many people to my view as possible and push parties and candidates to have laws which puts accountability and personal responsibility on VOs / Policy makers of IRCC. This department needs more of its skin in the game that it has been playing for long.

IF I do not get a PR and I have to leave Canada, I will do every god damned thing in my power to ensure people (especially students) know about the kind of shit IRCC puts us through and ensure minimum number of student come to this country.

The bait and switch kind of tactics Canada and IRCC pass for immigration policies are nothing but pure misrepresentation and fraud.

Developing countries need to put advisories about Canada for having a totally fraud and "bait and switch" kind of immigration system.

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Like true government officials, they say nothing of value...
Something I can't quite make sense of: now we all know that the goal of Marco's leadership of IRCC is to restrict the amount of access skilled workers have to Canadian job market; however, massive fsw draws were still conducted in the second half of 2020. This seems to mean either 1) those draws were just for show and not supposed to be finalized or 2) the number of fsw draws were already set forth by the previous minister so it has to happen no matter how much Marco hates it. Unless IRCC is an evil cabal set up to hunt people down, 2) is more likely the reason why fsw continued. If this is the case, the EE reform budget bill, processing priority and no-communication policy will almost certainly be passed down, and the new minister has no choice but to carry them on, is this correct?

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Personally, I have decided one thing : IF I get a PR and later citizenship of Canada I will make IRCC reforming and accountability my single biggest issue in deciding who I vote for. I will try to convert as many people to my view as possible and push parties and candidates to have laws which puts accountability and personal responsibility on VOs / Policy makers of IRCC. This department needs more of its skin in the game that it has been playing for long.

IF I do not get a PR and I have to leave Canada, I will do every god damned thing in my power to ensure people (especially students) know about the kind of shit IRCC puts us through and ensure minimum number of student come to this country.

The bait and switch kind of tactics Canada and IRCC pass for immigration policies are nothing but pure misrepresentation and fraud.

Developing countries need to put advisories about Canada for having a totally fraud and "bait and switch" kind of immigration system.
You are CEC and already have ITA right?

Maybe.Moving

Oct 20, 2021
I have a NOC/work experience related question I am hoping someone might be able to answer for me.

I used opted to use a particular NOC as my primary occupation because I have worked the most number of hours in that job (a little over 2 years). I didn't think to include any other NOCs because the number of hours worked is less (approximately 1 year) than that of my primary occupation. Are we required to disclose all work experiences in the past 5 years in the Express Entry application - even if the NOCs are unrelated and the number of hours worked in the second NOC only adds up to about 13 months?

Thank you in advance! :)

Reactions: dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Something I can't quite make sense of: now we all know that the goal of Marco's leadership of IRCC is to restrict the amount of access skilled workers have to Canadian job market, however, massive fsw draws were still conducted in the second half of 2020. This seems to mean either 1) those draws were just for show and not supposed to be finalized or 2) the number of fsw draws were already set forth by the previous minister so it has to happen no matter how much Marco hates it. Unless IRCC is an evil cabal set up to hunt people down, 2) is more likely the reason why fsw continued. If this is the case, the EE reform budget bill, processing priority and no-communication policy will almost certainly be passed down, and the new minister has no choice but to carry them on, is this correct?
Its actually much simpler. It is to keep the Canadian economy (rather its asset markets) proped up.

Housing / Real-estate and education are two very important and all-season / recession proof source of income for Canadian economy. By showing real estate investor its effort in increasing the slowing pace of Canadian natural population growth, they keep the speculative housing market up. It drives jobs too and keeps locals employed. Then there is academic institutes who have a all-season recession-proof source of income in terms of foreign students.

Immigration is nothing but a pump and dump scheme for Canadian goverment. With immigrants being both pump to keep asset prices high and dump to finally buy those assets (atleast those who make through the system). You need to keep the pump and dump cycle going on and on because if it stops it collapses.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Reactions: RSub

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You are CEC and already have ITA right?
Yeah, I am. And if that CEC application falls through, then by the end of next year, I will have to leave Canada while my wife still enrolled in Phd and is in first few months. I cann't get SOWP because of a very recent and very bait and switch change IRCC did to rules of SOWP.