+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
I agree. It is better for you to go to the US, Europe, Singapore, Australia etc. There are better options everywhere else. No point coming over here.
Australia…. I don’t know…. I mean I love Australia…. Really do, But the govt and general public there are quite open about anti-immigration stance. I don’t think that’s the case in Canada.

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Unfortunately, the immigration process as a whole has been a complete shit show for the past few years. I do not blame anyone for hating the system for its current processing times. Having said that, the country and its people, are not responsible for the failures of the immigration department in the past few years.

Also, if you already hate the country even before stepping foot into it, it would be a waste of time to come over here. Your life would be miserable. Citizenship could take you anywhere between 3 to 5 years. It would be a waste of time immigrating to Canada. Contrary to what others are saying, there are a lot of other options now. The year is going to end soon. The United Kingdom has made it easier for people to get work visas. I'm pretty sure Australia is going to open their borders and immigration system by next year. New Zealand will also follow closely. Europe has Ireland and there's also Singapore in Asia. No point in coming over here when the immigration system has been screwed up.
Australia closed their borders to offshore candidates way before the pandemic.

Only way to immigrate to Australia regardless of the borders is either thru job offer or student visa.

Australia won’t open up to outlanders with no ties, at least for next couple of years.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Shitty rainy weather is better than imaginary PPR rain, Bro.
"PPR rain " is the stupidest term I have heard in a while coined by that forever hopeful idiot.
As long as CEC draws are not happening I am hopeful about them being serious about clearing backlogs.If they restart that BS once again ,HMM then it is messed up.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
There is a WhatsApp group for FSW 2020 applicants that I am part of. Folks in that group are taking K’s word seriously. They are literally trying to decode whatever K speculates. They are currently decoding the word “diluting”. If you folks see this post, please don’t do it. He knows shit. You guys are spamming.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I have a NOC/work experience related question I am hoping someone might be able to answer for me.

I used opted to use a particular NOC as my primary occupation because I have worked the most number of hours in that job (a little over 2 years). I didn't think to include any other NOCs because the number of hours worked is less (approximately 1 year) than that of my primary occupation. Are we required to disclose all work experiences in the past 5 years in the Express Entry application - even if the NOCs are unrelated and the number of hours worked in the second NOC only adds up to about 13 months?

Thank you in advance! :)
i believe you can add the 2 years exp that you want to claim points in the work history.
The other unrelated noc work exp in the personal history form.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
There is a WhatsApp group for FSW 2020 applicants that I am part of. Folks in that group are taking K’s word seriously. They are literally trying to decode whatever K speculates. They are currently decoding the word “diluting”. If you folks see this post, please don’t do it. He knows shit. You guys are spamming.
I saw those videos where the IRCC representatives are responding to the questions. For FSW draws, they said FSW draws will happen based on the backlog and then proceeded to blame covid for the backlog. Not sure what was the point of that whole conference.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I saw those videos where the IRCC representatives are responding to the questions. For FSW draws, they said FSW draws will happen based on the backlog and then proceeded to blame covid for the backlog. Not sure what was the point of that whole conference.
Hi do I have a link for that? I'm quite curious on what it's all about. Thanks!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Its a hearsay and distorted one to boot. The original speak did not even say the word "diluting". To be honest, I will trust devil before I trust a government official, especially if he comes from Canada (or US or India for that matter).

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Its a hearsay and distorted one to boot. The original speak did not even say the word "diluting". To be honest, I will trust devil before I trust a government official, especially if he comes from Canada (or US or India for that matter).
I was wondering, since CEC draws are not happening and the CEC candidates waiting for ITA now will be forced to leave if their work permit expires right?

Reactions: Lc4life

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I was wondering, since CEC draws are not happening and the CEC candidates waiting for ITA now will be forced to leave if their work permit expires right?
Obviously! Fortunately my current WP is valid till Nov 2022, but it sucks none the less.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021