Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
@seadrag0n If they cancel FSW applications, wouldn’t they also have to cancel other express entry apps as well? Also there are many inland FSWs who can do a lot more than write angry twitter comments if IRCC does decide to not process FSW applications anymore.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Unfortunately, the immigration process as a whole has been a complete shit show for the past few years. I do not blame anyone for hating the system for its current processing times. Having said that, the country and its people, are not responsible for the failures of the immigration department in the past few years.

Also, if you already hate the country even before stepping foot into it, it would be a waste of time to come over here. Your life would be miserable. Citizenship could take you anywhere between 3 to 5 years. It would be a waste of time immigrating to Canada. Contrary to what others are saying, there are a lot of other options now. The year is going to end soon. The United Kingdom has made it easier for people to get work visas. I'm pretty sure Australia is going to open their borders and immigration system by next year. New Zealand will also follow closely. Europe has Ireland and there's also Singapore in Asia. No point in coming over here when the immigration system has been screwed up.
First off all ,the countries you mentioned is very difficult to get a pr and most require job offer.
Miserable-lol,A country which made me look like (as) joke in the last 2 years. I don't think it can be worse than that.
I don't know whether you know the feeling of getting totally stuck in your life.While people who didn't work less than 50 % of what you did and getting 10 times the result.
Forget that,When people around you or your friends when they move to the next phase of life (I am very happy for them) you are here looking at which visa to apply and then whether to start from the scratch as a student even after having masters degree from Tier 1 institute in engineering and years of experience in a fortune 15 company.
I will let that go ,some might say don't compare your life with others ,you are right
So forget that also
Then you work in another country and they kick you out after a few years telling that you are an Indian (which was not my Choice) so we don't give a fuck about you,this is even after having a job,by following all rules,contributing to the ecnomy with my skills.
Then you apply for PR and then you deal with the most inefficient pricks in this world (IRCC)
I don't think life will be more miserable than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: dankboi and Alysson

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
First off all ,the countries you mentioned is very difficult to get a pr and most require job offer.
Miserable-lol,A country which made me look like (as) joke in the last 2 years. I don't think it can be worse than that.
I don't know whether you know the feeling of getting totally stuck in your life.While people who didn't work less than 50 % of what you did and getting 10 times the result.
Forget that,When people around you or your friends when they move to the next phase of life (I am very happy for them) you are here looking at which visa to apply and then whether to start from the scratch as a student even after having masters degree from Tier 1 institute in engineering.
I will let that go ,some might say don't compare your life with others ,you are right
So forget that also
Then you work in another country and they kick you out after a few years telling that you are an Indian (which was not my Choice) so we don't give a fuck about you,this is even after having a job,by following all rules,contributing to the ecnomy with my skills.
Then you apply for PR and then you deal with the most inefficient pricks in this world (IRCC)
I don't think life will be more miserable than that.
I don’t mean to pass any judgements here but you think life is miserable because you have made immigration your top priority. Once you stop putting developed countries on a high pedestal then you wouldn’t care about moving to those country anymore.
India is a big nation, full of educated and talented people and many Indians have made a name for themselves globally. If they can, you can as well.

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 1050918

Once you stop putting developed countries on a high pedestal then you wouldn’t care about moving to those country anymore.
If our friend's ultimate goal is to move to a developed country then he's on the wrong forum lol

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
I don’t mean to pass any judgements here but, you think life is miserable because you have made immigration your top priority. Once you stop putting developed countries on a high pedestal then you wouldn’t care about moving to those country anymore.
India is a big nation, full of educated and talented people and many Indians have made a name for themselves globally. If they can, you can as well.
I get what you are telling. The main reason I left India was not because of lack of opportunities but the entire system itself. I am not telling here India is bad but I cant deal with Indian society where people cant stop themselves being nosy and I lost faith in the system there and some Indians might be angry with me but In india you are categorized from the day you are born based on caste,religion, grades,companies you work,.....I dont feel comfortable in living there.
Putting developed nation in the pedestal, I looked at latin American countries to migrate, so it is not about that.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
All the low-score CECs waiting for an easy ITA right now:

"But we pay taxes :("

Yep now stick that up your aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don’t know why you are mocking CECs lol. CEC draws not happening won’t stop them from getting the PR faster than you.

Reactions: KojiGold
D

Deleted member 1050918

I don’t know why you are mocking CECs lol. CEC draws not happening won’t stop them from getting the PR faster than you.
Only the low-score ones who got used to free ITAs mate. And nope, they won't get PR for shit if they can't get an ITA :)

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I get what you are telling. The main reason I left India was not because of lack of opportunities but the entire system itself. I am not telling here India is bad but I cant deal with Indian society where people cant stop themselves being nosy and I lost faith in the system there and some Indians might be angry with me but In india you are categorized from the day you are born based on caste,religion, grades,companies you work,.....I dont feel comfortable in living there.
Putting developed nation in the pedestal, I looked at latin American countries to migrate, so it is not about that.
I totally get it. Not many countries out there which give you the full democratic freedom and allow you to integrate easily but once you open yourself to life and all of it’s possibilities, life can be very beautiful.

Reactions: PRANIT01

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
To me, India is not the country I grew up in and loved anymore tbh. It has changed a lot over the last decade and I think those changes are irreversible. I didn’t choose to be born there and I can only choose where my I’ll live and raise my own family. All the categorisation you mentioned have existed but now things are at a whole different level.

I obviously can’t get a green card and live a stable life in the US even if I’m here for 10 more years. I have grown to like Canada for various reasons and I the primary focus is settling there and living a life. Jobs come and go and one can always be trained if they put the effort in. My humble opinion is that people need to really decide whether or not they want to immigrate based on their life situation and where they ultimately would be happy to settle in long term. Everything else is short term noise. Immigration is a significant decision and a life change. Ultimately it’s the country you want to move to permanently. Worrying about it and focusing on it is completely warranted

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Don't worry, you'll get your PR. Then in 2 years you'll mostly forget this, and it will be on your mind as mostly a personality building experience. Even without US PR, you'll have a more peaceful place with at least second hand US amenities lol.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
To me, India is not the country I grew up in and loved anymore tbh. It has changed a lot over the last decade and I think those changes are irreversible. I didn’t choose to be born there and I can only choose where my I’ll live and raise my own family. All the categorisation you mentioned have existed but now things are at a whole different level.

I obviously can’t get a green card and live a stable life in the US even if I’m here for 10 more years. I have grown to like Canada for various reasons and I the primary focus is settling there and living a life. Jobs come and go and one can always be trained if they put the effort in. My humble opinion is that people need to really decide whether or not they want to immigrate based on their life situation and where they ultimately would be happy to settle in long term. Everything else is short term noise. Immigration is a significant decision and a life change. Ultimately it’s the country you want to move to permanently. Worrying about it and focusing on it is completely warranted
If only the country you wished to move to, reciprocated with the same desire to have you.

Reactions: Ar12345