Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Get used to it; Canada is slow as hell. You're lucky if you can leave a Tims with your order under 15 minutes.
Wooh Wooh Wooh man! Slow down! 15 minutes? WTF? 15???? What kind of slave driver are you? They allow a good 30 mins for any order more than a plain jane coffee and a cookie that you can point with your finger. Worse part? All the cops are always sitting in Timmy's, munching doughnuts, so you cann't even raise you voice by a tiny fraction.

Still I will say it beats the small "Chai" outposts in India.

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
Most PNP outland applications submitted in 2021 were not receiving MEP/BIL for more than 4 months which usually takes about 45 days post AOR, looks like that has started now.
Does this mean they've started working on all files regardless of where they stand in line? Thought they were taking out near to finish / finalized apps

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Does this mean they've started working on all files regardless of where they stand in line? Thought they were taking out near to finish / finalized apps
I think so because early 2021 PNP applications are also receiving PPR. If all documents are valid with more than 3 months on medical expiry, they will issue PPR I guess.

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
I think so because early 2021 PNP applications are also receiving PPR.
Call me a cynic but if IRCC's plan is to put an end to FSW next year while keeping PNP as their main stream, and even if it's just rebranding, expediting some PNP applications is exactly what they should do now.
In one year from now you'll read on IRCC's website : "Median processing time: 11 months'' and that number will be remarkably accurate since their calculation doesn't include streams that no longer exist.

Last edited:

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
MEP/BIL is not the same as looking at eligibility. It can be done by agent and medical professionals, not requiring officer.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Call me a cynic but if IRCC's plan is to put an end to FSW next year while keeping PNP as their main stream, and even if it's just rebranding, expediting some PNP applications is exactly what they should do now.
In one year from now you'll read on IRCC's website : "Average processing time: 12 months'' and that number will be remarkably accurate because their calculations won't include streams that no longer exist.
We just need to wait and see what happens with FSW till the first draw of next year. CEC draws are over so IRCC is also screwing CEC candidates with 450's/460's score waiting in the pool along with FSW. That 75 score CEC candidate must be having a nice laugh right now.