+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
We should spam CBC news with our story. If they wrote a story on how mistreatment from Marco Trudeau’s office is causing several skilled new PRs to the point of depression, it might force Justin Mendicino to do something, since his only priority is clearly media attention.
CBC or other news agencies reporting just won’t cut it. They’ve reported the fsw situation before and it did nothing more than getting a few eyeballs, maybe from the new immigrants. If there was some article directed at JT/MM and that generated a negative public reaction maybe that would help. But it’s hard to find someone who could make an impact who’d actually care.

Reactions: GauthamBR

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
CBC or other news agencies reporting just won’t cut it. They’ve reported the fsw situation before and it did nothing more than getting a few eyeballs, maybe from the new immigrants. If there was some article directed at JT/MM and that generated a negative public reaction maybe that would help. But it’s hard to find someone who could make an impact who’d actually care.
I think the previous news were targeting expired COPRs which benefited from that. I don’t remember article’s talking about just the backlogged folks.

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Helicopters are not my thing, sorry.
GTI program is also based around specific skillsets. So is the Tech Nation visa. Looks like I don't qualify.
Sad...
I would look into Japan if I were eastern European. Many people have done it. It's a decent country, and there are some high paying jobs for foreigners depending on your skillset, plus you will be treated almost like a king.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Considering PNP is the only thing that has a draw no matter what, I imagine there is some kind of law requiring them. So if the law forces them to hold draws, it probably forces them to finalize. So to those who are scared for Outland being canceled, your safest bet is go for PNP lol.
Additional Processing Fee of 1500 CAD

D

Deleted member 1050918

I am wondering how PNP went up in priority, maybe provinces themselves complained to IRCC :D
It's a bit like a promise as I understand it. Provinces report their own needs and IRCC must supply perhaps. They have their own separate quota too as we know.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys WTF one guys asked Kubair if it is ok if he got a PR using fake college degree, will he get in trouble with the employer?

hahahahhaahha
I hope this is fake WTF

thejuniorls

Aug 6, 2020
We should spam CBC news with our story. If they wrote a story on how mistreatment from Marco Trudeau’s office is causing several skilled new PRs to the point of depression, it might force Justin Mendicino to do something, since his only priority is clearly media attention.
It’s a great idea. I don’t see they caring about our application and we should raise our voices.

Reactions: Skey