+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Guys WTF one guys asked Kubair if it is ok if he got a PR using fake college degree, will he get in trouble with the employer?

hahahahhaahha
I hope this is fake WTF
I can assure you he is from India, that is one of the few countries where you can buy degrees like you buy eggs, that is the reasons why most canadian employers ask for Canadian degrees.
There was a guy in my class ,that clown failed 51/58 courses in Mechanical engineering and now few days ago I saw his LinkedIn profile ,I was surprised when I saw a degree certificate from a different university In the same years he did studies in our uni and in that profile he mentioned he got a gpa of 8/10 which is very hard to get in uni of kerala for engineering.
Because of assholes like this we have a bad reputation in other nations.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1050918

India, that is one of the few countries where you can buy degrees like you buy eggs
Few countries? You can literally purchase an MSc or an MBA literally in any country, including almost all first world countries particularly Canada and the USA. In all my career the percentage of colleagues I've known who only had a BSc would be around 1%. Everybody has at least an MSc or an MBA.

By the way I could list quite a many countries where you can purchase a BSc, or even a PhD, if you're rich and patient enough. A "self-funded" PhD is exactly what it is, and a breeze.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credentialism_and_educational_inflation

Reactions: GauthamBR

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Guys could you correct me if I am wrong please

You all used to discuss the number of ITAs planned is not what we should be looking for and instead, the main thing is how many would actually land in as a PR. But I always felt like you are understanding it wrong, as it clearly says the quota for ITAs to be issued within the year 2021 and it has nothing to do with landed PRs. Now you can see that since the 107,XXX ITAs quota has been reached, they stopped issuing further ITAs. That quota had to be met by either FSW or CEC applicants.

However, the PNP quota is far from being fulfilled and you see that it has not stopped. So my understanding is we would only see a few more PNPs throughout the 2.5 months left from 2021. Did I understand this wrong? Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guys could you correct me if I am wrong please

You all used to discuss the number of ITAs planned is not what we should be looking for and instead, the main thing is how many would actually land in as a PR. But I always felt like you are understanding it wrong, as it clearly says the quota for ITAs to be issued within the year 2021 and it has nothing to do with landed PRs. Now you can see that since the 107,XXX ITAs quota has been reached, they stopped issuing further ITAs. That quota had to be met by either FSW or CEC applicants.

However, the PNP quota is far from being fulfilled and you see that it has not stopped. So my understanding is we would only see a few more PNPs throughout the 2.5 months left from 2021. Did I understand this wrong? Any ideas?
The reason for the reduction in ITAs issued is the backlog, not a (non-existent) ITA cap. Why are the PNP draws not stopping? Because a typical PNP draw adds only about 500 ITAs which doesn't blow up the backlog. Conducting a 3000-5000 CEC/FSW/all program draw is something else (10x in size as you can see). Also, most PNP apps are inland which are easier to deal with by IRCC, so most PNP apps probably don't contribute to a backlog. Besides, the provinces have a different arrangement with the federal government it seems, so IRCC tries to keep PNP flowing as much as they can.

What's up with the large font size man? Can't quite make up for some other measurements you might be lacking, just saying........

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The reason for the reduction in ITAs issued is the backlog, not a (non-existent) ITA cap. Why are the PNP draws not stopping? Because a typical PNP draw adds only about 500 ITAs which doesn't blow up the backlog. Conducting a 3000-5000 CEC/FSW/all program draw is something else (10x in size as you can see). Also, most PNP apps are inland which are easier to deal with by IRCC, so most PNP apps probably don't contribute to a backlog. Besides, the provinces have a different arrangement with the federal government it seems, so IRCC tries to keep PNP flowing as much as they can.

What's up with the large font size man? Can't quite make up for some other measurements you might be lacking, just saying........
Also the recent "leaked" document said CEC ITA's issued after September will not be able to land in 2021 so they stopped the draws.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021

measurements I might be lacking? I don't get you

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
With average prices up another 14%, Swiss bank UBS warns of housing bubbles in Canada

UBS says Toronto has second-biggest housing bubble in the world

Average house prices rose 14 per cent in the past year, the Canadian Real Estate Association said Friday, adding to concerns that Canada's most expensive real estate markets are dangerously overvalued.

The group that represents realtors across the country says the average price of a Canadian home sold on its MLS system was $686,650, almost 14 per cent higher than it was in the same month a year ago.

Canada's inflation rate hit four per cent in August, the fastest increase in the cost of living in almost 20 years. The new data on house prices Friday means that house prices are going up at more than three times that record pace.

CREA says the average price can be misleading, since it is heavily skewed by sales in the most expensive markets of Toronto and Vancouver. It trumpets another number, known as the MLS House Price Index (HPI), as a more accurate gauge of the overall market, because it strips out some of the volatility.

But the HPI is rising by even more than the average is right now — up 21.5 per cent in the past 12 months. In the Greater Toronto area, the average price of a home that sold was $1,136,280 in September, up 18 per cent in a year, according to the local real estate board. In Vancouver, the average is 1,186,100 — up by more than 13 per cent in the past year.

"There is still a lot of demand chasing an increasingly scarce number of listings, so this market remains very challenging," CREA chair Cliff Stevenson said.

The pandemic has had an unexpected impact on house prices in that instead of causing people to be more conservative because of the economic uncertainty, buyers have been eager to shell out for more space.

Canada's central bank slashed its benchmark rate to help stimulate the economy through the pandemic, and when lenders passed those rates on to consumers in the form of record low mortgage rates that had the effect of pouring gasoline on the fire of housing demand, making it more affordable to borrow more and more money to buy a home.

UBS warns of bubble
The fresh numbers on prices come as a major Swiss bank was already warning that Toronto and Vancouver are home to two of the worst housing bubbles in the entire world.

In an annual ranking, UBS examines the housing markets in 24 major world cities in Europe, North America and Asia to assess them based on how expensive housing is compared to local income levels and other factors.

It then puts all the cities into one of five categories:

• Depressed housing market (a score of -1.5 or lower).
  • Undervalued (-0.5 to -1.5).
  • Fairly valued (-0.5 to +0.5).
  • Overvalued (+0.5 to +1.5).
  • Bubble (1.5 and up).
Six cities were deemed to have housing bubbles. Two of them are in Canada.

Toronto got a score of 2.02. That was higher than every other city except Frankfurt, Germany, which scored a 2.16.

Vancouver scored a 1.66, just behind Hong Kong (1.90), Munich (1.84) and Zurich (1.83).

The bank says house prices in Toronto have effectively doubled in the past decade. Government interventions through things like foreign buyers taxes and rent controls caused the market to take a breather in 2018 and 2019, but things have only accelerated since, the bank said.

"Real prices increased by almost eight per cent from mid-2020 to mid-2021," the bank said.

The bank says price gains are being fuelled by record-low mortgage rates, which are not expected to last much longer once the Bank of Canada inevitably has to raise its rate.

That "could lead to an abrupt end to the current housing frenzy," the bank said.

Isabel Serrano, a prospective homebuyer in Toronto, is well aware of how frothy things have gotten in the city. She and her husband have been renting for the past 15 years, and are finally ready to buy. But despite having more than $200,000 a year in combined income, the pair can't find anything in their price range — and they keep getting outbid when they try.

In an interview with CBC News, she said she has looked at between 40 or 50 houses in the past few months, and placed offers on four. In some cases, the house sold for six figures more than the asking price.

"I never thought it was going to be this hard. I really didn't," she said. "It blows my mind that there are no homes to buy. It blows my mind that we cannot find a house to buy for $800,000."