+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Yes. IEC is work holiday visa, it is not a PR. Are you eligible for IEC though? It needs a job offer and only limits to certain countries.
It no longer needs a job offer. That was a requirement during the pandemic, now fully vaxxed can apply without job.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You’re kidding yeah?
Nope. I saw this earlier today. An update on the page asked those who submitted visitor visa applications before 7 September to resubmit an application. I was quite confused. Anyone know why?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Although Finally COPR time posts by inland people makes me envious. But this post with time stamps is really pushing it.
This post is really pouring salt to my wounds.
"**e-COPR [TR to PR – International Graduate Stream]**
Application date: May 6, 2021 @ 12.15pm EST
Medical Passed: June 28, 2021
AOR: June 30, 2021 @ 6:17am [VO-Sydney]
Request for additional Documents (PCC): June 30, 2021 [All other docs were submitted upfront]
PCC Submitted: June 30,2021
PR Confirmation Portal Email: August 26, 2021 @ 3:15pm [VO- Calgary]
Details Provided on the Email: August 26, 2021 @ 5:54pm
-Never received PR Credentials for PR Portal. Randomly checked PR Portal using my credentials and it let me submit my photo and address – September 3, 2021
-Sent top-up email to PR Confirmation Portal Email resubmitting the info requested: (September 7, 20021) at 10:50AM
-Received e-COPR: September 7, 2021 @ 11:12AM. [VO- Calgary]
I wish you all the best of luck! "

Last edited:
Reactions: ita_drgen

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
We have a PPR post on Ask Kubeir FB Group. Looks like its a post March 2020 AOR Outland. Copied Post below. Plus its a paper based. So it doesnt concern us I guess.

"Its PPR Time
AR- Feb 4,2020
AOR- March 2020
BIO - MARCH 2020
PAL- AUG 2020
UPFRONT MEDICALS- FEB 2021
MEDICAL PASSED- MARCH 2021
ADR- AUGUST-2021
RESPONSE TO ADR- 2 DAYS AGO
PPR- SEPT 8 2021
SINP- OUTLAND"

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
Visitors visa applicants asked to withdraw application with no refund…lmao.

We are watching !!
Please stop, that is not what happened. During the pandemic, visitors visas were still being processed when the need was immediate (you need to travel right away) for family reunification and other important ( funerals, important business needs) on a case by case basis via a special categorization. That has now ended and what they are saying is that you would be better served by just filing again via a new application likely because IRCCs backend IT is so horrible they cannot re categorize them on their end. No applications or visas have been cancelled or withdrawn forcibly.
Please read the entire statement, it clearly says,

If you don’t intend to travel to Canada right now
There’s nothing else you need to do. Your application will remain in the queue for processing.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Please stop, that is not what happened. During the pandemic, visitors visas were still being processed when the need was immediate (you need to travel right away) for family reunification and other important ( funerals, important business needs) on a case by case basis via a special categorization. That has now ended and what they are saying is that you would be better served by just filing again via a new application likely because IRCCs backend IT is so horrible they cannot re categorize them on their end. No applications or visas have been cancelled or withdrawn forcibly.
Please reach the entire statement, it clearly says,

If you don’t intend to travel to Canada right now
There’s nothing else you need to do. Your application will remain in the queue for processing.
So potato potahto?
Did they ask them to withdraw or not? This is IRCC and every news they put up comes with an exception.

Oh we can’t answer you now because of covid
Oh we are busy because of Afghanistan
Oh we are prioritizing CEC over outland
Oh we see and hear you, be patient.

And just so we are clear,they didn’t include this information you just shared about IT backend as it literally says applicants advised to withdraw and submit a new one and that is exactly what I posted.

I am all for hopium which is why I used the word in the first place - know where to direct this energy to.