swedentälje

May 17, 2021
Stockholm / Södertälje, Sweden
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
EU market ain't shrinking either. I doubt many people will think they can do border crossing every day so paying 100k to a useless Canadian degree becomes a profitable move all of a sudden. But for your specific case yes it indeed may work. I try to think general though, many people won't go for that.

The situation with the job market is already clear but there are other things I didn't even mention, like how far Canada is. Plane tickets are more expensive, flight is longer and more difficult, families coming and going is more difficult for everyone. Any other immigration program Canada offers than FSW is just less profitable than what other countries offer.

I tried to keep it general like I tried to include asian and indian people too. But for me for example, even US becomes an easier option than buying a PGWP for CEC.
I'd second this. Anything other than FSW is probably not a good deal, financially. Culturally, personally, lifestyle-wise, Europe and North America are very different places so then it is a personal decision. But financially Canada is attractive only under FSW when compared to many European countries or the US.
I am considering leaving Europe for Canada, but that's only because I'll always have the chance to come back if I want to.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
It just says

"You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Plus, I noticed another ghost update just now. Not sure still if it's just a glitch.
This means that your medicals have expired. And they will be reassessed and maybe extended or you may be asked for remeds.