+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
My guess it that CEC draws have been dropping steadily because they are actually on track to meeting the immigration targets for this year with people already in Canada (CEC, TR to PR, etc)

However subsequent draws from mid-Sept onwards would majorly be targeted towards achieving next year’s immigration goal and it would be interesting to see which category of candidates they would prefer; lower-scoring less qualified and sometimes older candidates already in Canada or high scoring young, vastly experienced/skilled and some bilingual applicants from abroad. No brainer decision right? Well, it’s IRCC we are talking about.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW-O COR- USA
AOR- MAR 2
ITA- DEC 2020

Thanks for posting both of those bro! :D This is fantastic to see! Interesting... both March 2020. I wonder if that's the month they're currently processing for Outlanders. I'm July 2020.

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Thanks for posting both of those bro! :D This is fantastic to see! Interesting... both March 2020. I wonder if that's the month they're currently processing for Outlanders. I'm July 2020.
Bro, this isn't March 2020 bro, this is March 2021 AOR. Even better!

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
My guess it that CEC draws have been dropping steadily because they are actually on track to meeting the immigration targets for this year with people already in Canada (CEC, TR to PR, etc)

However subsequent draws from mid-Sept onwards would majorly be targeted towards achieving next year’s immigration goal and it would be interesting to see which category of candidates they would prefer; lower-scoring less qualified and sometimes older candidates already in Canada or high scoring young, vastly experienced/skilled and some bilingual applicants from abroad. No brainer decision right? Well, it’s IRCC we are talking about.
We got a start :D

Personally I think FSW will happen again :) I think there is a really, really high chance for it in the coming week :) As of now the pattern was broken so it can be any day :) WE still have Thursday and Friday tomorrow :)

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
We got a start :D

Personally I think FSW will happen again :) I think there is a really, really high chance for it in the coming week :) As of now the pattern was broken so it can be any day :) WE still have Thursday and Friday tomorrow :)
I personally think there wouldn’t be a draw this week; it should have happened on Tuesday. We wait till next week