+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Well this was the last day that I thought that there could be a delayed CEC, but no draw...
That is good right? I can't wait to see what will happen next wednesday.
NOt sure, it may be because of the afgan crisis. No draw is never good.

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
If Bolsonaro starts a military coup, we might get in canada faster as refugees than with FSW.
hahahaha I'm so sure we would XD but seriously, we had absolutely no peace in this country for the last years... can't take it.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
NOt sure, it may be because of the afgan crisis. No draw is never good.

I like to think that for some reason they couldn't make an All programs draw until everything was opened, so they decided to not make a CEC draw to keep those invitations for the all programs draw next round, a week after restrictions are lifted.
So next week.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
There was a question exactly like this in today's live Q&A with Mark Holthe. He said he does not expect bi weekly draws for PNPs
Even if Mark Holthe knows that an All program is next in line he wouldn’t say it just yet until probably a few hours or a day to the D-day. Man doesn’t want to scare off his clients lol

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
I know he doesn’t; just assuming if he actually somehow knew lol
he told me in the counsel that Canada will be focussing on the inlanders for the foreseeable future. I don't know why in this youtube live he sounds way too optimistic for the fsw to restart.