+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I believe that there are more possibilities for a PNP than a FSW today.... but I doubt there will be a CEC tomorrow. It seems that, for now, they will suffer the pain that we are suffering. I truly hope there are no more CEC only draws and they just start all progams draw whenever that is.
If CEC doesn’t happen this week then it would be official; CEC is done/over

mangemort

Nov 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I've recently contacted IRCC to update my passport and also ask for some information. They just reply like this:
1. If you are enquiring about the status of your application, note that our agents don’t have access to more information about your case status or processing time than you can access online. It means that my application is now at LVO?
2. They suggest me use eCas to access the current status. But I can't log in with this tool? Has anyone try this before
FSW-O Nov2020 btw

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
2. They suggest me use eCas to access the current status. But I can't log in with this tool? Has anyone try this before
FSW-O Nov2020 btw
Hm, this web page cannot be accessed from its parent "application" web page.
I read somewhere that it's for paper applications only. This information isn't confirmed anyway.

Last edited:

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi again, @mangemort
Here's a link where I found this:

If you applied on paper
There are 2 ways you can check the status of your paper application online.

Your status will only show once we start processing your application. There will be a delay between the date we receive your application and the date we open it. See How can I check if my application has been received?

1. Use our online tool
You can use the online tool, which is updated daily.

And the online tool link leads to eCas