+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

klausmike

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Did Mark just say he had a day-long meeting with IRCC top officials and it seems like they will begin to prioritize clearing of FSW-O backlogs from December 1, 2021?
really? oga calm down naa.. lol

Mark said Dec 1 is a date when IRCC is to provide information or insight as to how they are dealing with backlogs.....or something like that.

I may be wrong becos i was multitasking.

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
Did Mark just say he had a day-long meeting with IRCC top officials and it seems like they will begin to prioritize clearing of FSW-O backlogs from December 1, 2021?
He said they'll have a meeting with IRCC. He is the immediate chair of Canadian Bar Association for IRCC. That's why they're having regular meetings. However, he never said that they'll clear backlogs for FSW-O from December 1 nor implied that in any way.

No presumptions, for less disappointment later guys.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

He said they'll have a meeting with IRCC. He is the immediate chair of Canadian Bar Association for IRCC. That's why they're having regular meetings. However, he never said that they'll clear backlogs for FSW-O from December 1 nor implied that in any way.

If he is the immediate chair then who is the immediate table?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW

really? oga calm down naa.. lol

Mark said Dec 1 is a date when IRCC is to provide information or insight as to how they are dealing with backlogs.....or something like that.

I may be wrong becos i was multitasking.
I literally asked for clarification na; my post wasn’t conclusive lol

Reactions: Glaber