+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I have read somewhere that you need to stay two years in the province itself, is that true?
Unless you have an acceptable reason to move out of your nominating province such as finding a much better job or uniting with a spouse, yes it is true.

For some reasons i was thinking that PNP through EE will take more time than FSW through EE.
Nah, same 99% of the time.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
AINP moved from 481 to 540, more proof that no FSW draw will happen this year.
Or maybe they want to capitalize on the possibility that FSW will resume in Nov/Dec; so they want to sap out as much juicy profiles as possible before then lol

JK, i also think the chances of FSW this year is very low

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Or maybe they want to capitalize on the possibility that FSW will resume in Nov/Dec; so they want to sap out as much juicy profiles as possible before then lol

JK, i also think the chances of FSW this year is very low
PNP invite at 540 is so weird, not sure what else is left for us to see.

• Sad
Reactions: shanusharma01

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Come on guys, different provinces are inviting people with different crs score same as Alberta. He is not the only one that go the invite :)

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Thanks guys for your answers.
One more question, If i proceed with the applications of PNP, can i still be chosen as FSW or they exclude you once you reply to NOI?
You are not excluded. EE doesn't know or care you have received an NOI until you officially receive the provincial nomination. At that point you are relevant for PNP draws. But before that, you remain eligible for FSW draws while the provincial nomination application is in process.

This happened to me last summer with Ontario. I accepted the nomination, was working on the application, when I received an ITA in one of the FSW draws. I then emailed Ontario letting them know and that was that. Only thing I lost was the application fee to Ontario, but that was not a huge deal all things considered.

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
You are not excluded. EE doesn't know or care you have received an NOI until you officially receive the provincial nomination. At that point you are relevant for PNP draws. But before that, you remain eligible for FSW draws while the provincial nomination application is in process.

This happened to me last summer with Ontario. I accepted the nomination, was working on the application, when I received an ITA in one of the FSW draws. I then emailed Ontario letting them know and that was that. Only thing I lost was the application fee to Ontario, but that was not a huge deal all things considered.
OINP takes much longer than AINP, that might be a reason for Alberta to not care about score. By the time there is a draw, you are already PNP lol.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Express Entry applications
Last updated: October 12, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 28 and March 6, 2021 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.

Cran002

Aug 7, 2021
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Bet this will still be there come 2023

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Very useless update. I’ve seen scores of August AORs already get eCOPR

Reactions: ita_drgen

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Year is 2050:

5 more pandemics have come and gone
There are flying cars
Elon Musk has built a colony in Mars
We have reached technological singularity
Maple leafs have still not won a playoff series

As I grow old and toothless and inch closer to retirement, I use skynet to check IRCC processing status page in order keep up with my weekly tradition of doing so. The status reads:

Sid1307

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Did anyone order gcms recently and is there any progress or still the same?
Wasted 15 bucks to get one a couple of months ago. Basically the same as what I saw last September. Eligibility passed and others not started. They haven’t touched the file for over a year

Reactions: PRANIT01

djshoki93

Aug 23, 2020
No, that is not the reason actually. I have read somewhere that you need to stay two years in the province itself, is that true?
The other reason was the time of application process. For some reasons i was thinking that PNP through EE will take more time than FSW through EE.
https://www.justforcanada.com/moving-to-another-province-pnp-express-entry.html
It's complicated but generally the answer is no (see the link) as the mobility rights of Permanent Residents is guaranteed under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.