+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

I have started to think about it. Are you sure it will not be a missrepresentation? I mean they already have tracking about other IELTS, god knows if they are keeping this stuff or not.
Purposefully lowering your IELTS can't quite be misrepresentation as there's no rule stating that you must submit your highest IELTS. Maybe you intended to up your IELTS, but just had a bad exam day and ended up with a lower score. Who is to judge? Nobody.

Reactions: upon

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
The world has moved on. Pseudo first world countries like Aus and Canada may decide to live in a non-existent pandemic forever for all I care.
Unfortunately for us these pseudo first world countries are the ones we want to immigrate to… lol

On other note I feel like changing my username to ImpatientKoala

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Just received a do not reply email from cic. But my noc is not in the OINP draw list yesterday, then cic website doesn't work.. lollll boys what could be waiting for me?

D

Deleted member 1050918

On other note I feel like changing my username to ImpatientKoala
You'd not even be my first impostor. There's a pathetic little @ImpatientAlligator who's looking to steal my absolutely perfect forum name. I filed a 2 million $ lawsuit against him for attempting to steal my patented forum name.

• Haha
Reactions: aj534160

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What could be the reason for doing away with OINP Tech Draws?
Not enough demand for tech workers?
They gave out too many Tech invites from July 2020 to April 2021 most of whom were FSW so all of them must have applied. If FSW draws were happening as usual, most of these people would have received direct ITA and would not have applied to OINP.

Reactions: jester10

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Reactions: Lc4life

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018