+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
OINP conducted a HCP draw yesterday which had my NOC, but my CRS is over the range of 463-467 :(.

Is it ok to reduce the CRS intentionally to meet the requirement?

My CRS can be reduced to 464 by removing my wife's IELTS completely. Will it be treated as misrepresentation?

Thanks for your input
Yes, of course you can.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Weird, usually they were announcing the draw and then you could see flood of people reporting that they got an invite.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
You could have done something atleast with IELTS which will not be any kind of misrepresentation, missing this easy opportunity is really stupid.
I have started to think about it. Are you sure it will not be a missrepresentation? I mean they already have tracking about other IELTS, god knows if they are keeping this stuff or not.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I have started to think about it. Are you sure it will not be a missrepresentation? I mean they already have tracking about other IELTS, god knows if they are keeping this stuff or not.
Let's say you scored CLB9 in IELTS and entered the pool and later you gave IELTS again and scored CLB10 this time so you update your profile with the new result to get those extra points, is this misrepresentation?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Let's say you scored CLB9 in IELTS and entered the pool and later you gave IELTS again and scored CLB10 this time so you update your profile with the new result to get those extra points, is this misrepresentation?

nothing is misrepresentation till you lodge your application after getting ITA. You can change your profile info before ita as many times as you want.