+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Pretty sure they are acting based on instructions given to them by IRCC. For some weird reason they’ve probably been told to halt/pause finalizing of outland applications for the meantime. Because what the heck are they doing in those VOs? Even if they had 20% of staff actively working we would still see some 100 PPRs (at least) released per week. Something is definitely off
They said they are going to reach out to all expired CoPRs by end of October, maybe they are busy doing that. Yeah but frustrating that it's not more than a drizzle.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Pretty sure they are acting based on instructions given to them by IRCC. For some weird reason they’ve probably been told to halt/pause finalizing of outland applications for the meantime. Because what the heck are they doing in those VOs? Even if they had 20% of staff actively working we would still see some 100 PPRs (at least) released per week. Something is definitely off
Just sit back and relax. There's no point in rationalizing IRCC anymore. Even the PPRs issued to outlanders don't make sense now. For some weird reason, they are now prioritizing OINP applicants. At least they are issuing PPRs now which is better than nothing

Reactions: MrMarvel

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
IRCC is like that software bug you can't troubleshoot.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Just sit back and relax. There's no point in rationalizing IRCC anymore. Even the PPRs issued to outlanders don't make sense now. For some weird reason, they are now prioritizing OINP applicants. At least they are issuing PPRs now which is better than nothing
I believe these OINPs have their VO as Sydney, Nova Scotia right? Last year Sydney VO was actively issuing PPRs during the last quarter.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Just randomly watching youtube. @dxdroid, did you give consent to the Ali dude on youtube to post your letter?

If not let's report him.

Yea he asked me for me. The video did not bring much anyway. To me the most important part of the answer is that they did not say that they cannot comment on this or this. They reassured that FSW and high skilled immigrants are a key priority for them. I mean, if they would hide something they would not comment on this at all.
I am positive, I will be patiently waiting. Something will change this year, you will see guys

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Man these YouTubers really know how to waste your time. 4 mins of rambling and not reaching anywhere
Guy's gotta pay his bills somehow. Talking about FSW/Canadian immigration in general is a very easy way to make some quick buck off YT even if it means rambling on about nothing or rehashing the same things a thousand other YT-ers have said before.

Contrary to the opinion on here, I'd wager you'd get better value (at least on the surface level) watching MH's or KK's channels than the other grifters who make themselves experts after successfully filing a basic PR application.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Okay. I wasn't aware.
Regardless, if one VO is working, the remaining VOs should too.
Yeah actually most new PPRs seem like PNPs as of now with fewer FSWs. But things seem to be moving for the expired COPRs. Hopefully they are on track for the 31st Oct date to contact all expired COPRs. All in all, there’s definitely a lot more movement than just a few days / weeks ago.